Reviews for The Princess and The Duke
DCFanatic4life chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
Man those two are HOT! I didn't expect their first time to be in a public place, but man is that daring of them. I can't believe they did it. And then Chris was all jealous, not to mention he was talking to his wife on the phone, getting fondled by Stephanie and had like no guilt whatsoever. That shocked me a little bit.

You know, I have absolutely no idea where you're taking this story and I don't even know what to think about that. There are SO many different ways to take this, I'm sure you'll figure out the best way possible, but right now I'm like totally not even sure how this could possibly end well for Stephanie and Chris (as those are the two it should end well for ;) ). It's just everything is so complicated, and like, it's just really good is all. Can't wait for more. :)
Jessica chapter 9 . 3/14/2006
great story, please UPDATE soon!
steph chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
great story, please update SOON!
Kailin chapter 9 . 2/11/2006
great story, UPDATE SOON please!
Julia chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
omg, I loved it! except for that stupid old man :( lol. I love where this is going! Its great! Update soon.

VolcomStoneBabe chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
o my gosh. i just cant get enough of this story. Update soon.
Y2Jen chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
haha, horny teens in the arcade, and riding the escalator as Billy and Chuck, oh that's classic! such a great chapter, very entertaining update.
estkella chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
Great story that chapter was funny i laughed out loud a few times, especially with the cue word. Anyway i went to see Fozzy the last week so i can just imagine Chris and Rich talking together even better now, I'm a huge Chris fan so keep up the good work and update soon!
katierobin23 chapter 9 . 2/7/2006

Chris and Steph dont mind being risky, huh? lol

awesome chapter!

DCFanatic4life chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
Sometimes the best stories come out of things that you don't plan. :) Chris and Stephanie are scorching HOT in this story. They can't keep their paws off of each other. If they really want some place to have sex at that moment, they should just do it in the changing room LOL. Those two are like desperate to get with each other that it's ridiculous. I wonder how this could possibly end because I'm seeing no clear solution to the problem. I think it took Rich sleeping with Stephanie for Chris to realize that he's in love with Stephanie.

And how crass were they looking up her skirt on the escalator. Way to be obvious guys lol. And those two weird girls, that was just...strange, but the Billy and Chuck thing was hilarious. I wonder if Chris and Stephanie sleep together that it'll be everything they think it's going to be. Can't wait to find out. :)
Erin chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
great story, please UPDATE SOON!
Sam chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
great story, please UPDATE SOON!
Jessica chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
great story, please update SOON!
Jodi chapter 8 . 1/25/2006
Great story, Please update SOON!
Zanderlover chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
I thought I had reviewed this story before now,but it looks like I haven't so I just wanted to say how much I'm loving it!I'm a big Jericho fan and it's been so totally great all the way through.I've managed to guess right at some of the things you've been hinting at,but I must admit you've taken me by surprise at some of the things too.I was all for Rich and Steph when it first started,but I think Chris has won me over to his side now...can you blame a woman?LOL!;)It's just too bad that he's already married and will most likely have to be unfaithful soon it looks like.I'm loving all the characters and you've had some really touching and funny moments in the story so far.

I thought it was very telling that Chris let his guard down enough to sort of admit that he wouldn't mind seeing Steph naked in front of Rich,not to mention even ask him what kind of lover she Nyquil remark was you make that up or did something like that really happen?You seem to capture Chris' attitude and his voice well...he says "as well" a lot in real life as he seems to do !I think that if Jess and Steph WERE taking a shower together then Chris' problems would be all over with and he wouldn't have to choose because he probably could have them both!LOL!Unless of course they decided they liked each other more than they liked HIM!LOL!;)J/K!

I totally LOVED "your" Chris fantasy!You should really have more of them if they produce scenes like that!;)Don't feel bad about it though...I have a few of my own about him that would probably make Madonna blush!LOL!;)From when Steph laid her hand on Chris' belt buckle (vivid image by the way!LOL!) and told him that if they were alone they could lose all their inhibitions and be as loud as they want to the very vivid imagery of Chris pressing Steph against the wall and having one of her legs thrown around his waist making her all the more vulnerable to him to him showing her the "evidence" that her womanly wiles have excited him,it's just one awesome visual scene!I know when it finally comes time for Steph and Chris to actually do it,it will make me wish for the days when this site used to allow the smut chapters!LOL!Your writing is powerful and you create scenes that last in the reader's woman wouldn't want to create a reaction like that in the gorgeous Chris Jericho!LOL!(Guess you can tell he's my favorite guy,huh? ;) )

Off to read the next chapter,

Martha :)