Reviews for The Princess and The Duke
Y2Jen chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
hmm, I wonder now... Steph and Chris are going to give it another go, but, will it work? I mean, I'm kinda thinking here, Rich and Steph did it too right? What if it works, but the baby isn't actually Chris's?
ChrisBenoitRules chapter 8 . 1/15/2006
i absolutely LOVE this story!

please update soon
katierobin23 chapter 8 . 1/15/2006
Thats really cute that Chris and Steph are gonna have a baby!

good chapter

Katie
DCFanatic4life chapter 8 . 1/15/2006
I'll try not to leave you a long review again lol. So...I guess it's official, Chris has gone absolutely crazy. Will the next chapter be him being admitted into a sanitarium. I love that he wants to help Stephanie, but Chris has some really misguided ideas. Does he even hear what he's saying anymore? He's a nutcase. Helping Stephanie is a really noble idea, and it's sweet that he wants to give her a baby, but does he realize the repercussions as to what he wants to do? I hardly think so. I'm starting to think he DOES have feelings for Stephanie, maybe even love her to some extent, judging by some of the reactions he has to her. Maybe her sleeping with Rich awakened a sleeping giant so to speak. Once Chris realized he could lose Stephanie he realized how he felt about her, and maybe that's what is making him so desperate to be with her, because he DOES love her and simply can't stand to be without her. I have a strange feeling I know what's going to happen, I'll have to wait and see, but I honestly did not see Chris offering to give her a baby, that one just about knocked me out of the park. Can't wait for more. :)
ChrisBenoitRules chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
i LOVE this story. . . great chapter and please update soon!
Y2Jen chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
hey, ther is NOTHING wrong with fantasies! especially when they're about a guy like Chris.
DCFanatic4life chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
Wow, the closet scene was totally hot, those two are crazy. The one thing that concerns me (not about your writing, but about the characters themselves in context of the story) is the cavalier attitude by Chris and Stephanie, and to a degree Rich, but especially Chris. He seriously doesn't seem to care he's going to cheat on his wife, and then he's throwing Stephanie up against the walls and grinding himself into her while his son is literally in the other room, sleeping. I'm thinking perhaps this is onset by Rich sleeping with Stephanie and suddenly Chris is totally jealous and he's being blinded by the jealousy. I could be totally wrong, but that's what I feel. Just how he talks about having to have sex with Stephanie, it's almost like he has something to prove to himself about it, what, I don't know.

It almost makes me feel bad for Stephanie, because I think she does have real feelings for Chris, and she does truly want him, but his feelings might not be as genuine as he thinks they are. She seemingly has a conscience, recognizing the fact that Jessica will be coming out, and other stuff. Of course, she seems privy to sleeping together as well. I think what I see going on is the two friends who have this incredible sexual tension going on and they need to get it out of their system just to make sure that there aren't any romantic feelings for them, but this is Jericho and Stephanie we're talking about, once they sleep together, I see all sorts of strings getting attached.

I haven't reviewed the past chapters, but I had to mention one thing about them. The pregnancy by Stephanie that she lost; I think that's going to play an important part in whatever unfolds. In a previous conversation with Rich, Chris mentioned how devastated THEY were, but then corrected himself. Could it be he wanted a child with Stephanie, no matter how they came about having the baby? I'm getting that sense, and I hope that plays a role in future chapters as I'm anxious to hear what happened there and what's going to be brought about by it. I have the feeling that Chris was a little more than biologically involved in that one, and perhaps it all plays into whatever feelings he has for Stephanie, these weird feelings that cause him to forget that he's married with a son. ;)

Wow, sorry for rambling on so much, suffice to say I'm anticipating what's in store for Jericho and Stephanie. :)
Y2Jen chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
I wonder if Jess suspects anything... hell, it's VERY had to write a fic with Steph and Chris in it and not have them fall for each other... in the one I'm writing, Steph and Chris are broken up after an incident, but they still love and yearn for each other and get back together... so I know it's hard to keep them separate when opposites attract, lol. can't wait to read more.
DCFanatic4life chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
You gave in to the power of Jericho/Stephanie, happens to the best of us. Sometimes you just can't escape those two. They're, simply put, great together. Now, onto this chapter. Wow, Chris sure is a naughty boy. Not only was he going to have sex with Stephanie while his wife was in the house, he was going to do it in the room next to his son's. And if they do have sex later, then it'll be even naughtier. Man, Chris at least have a little discretion, your wife is in the house.

There's going to be a lot of messed up shit coming up, I can tell, you're setting up a rather precarious love triangle here with Rich and Chris. I know who I want her with. ;) I'm going to review the rest of the chapters later, but I wanted to just give you this one now and say that I'll probably read more of this as it's getting very interesting. :)
ChrisBenoitRules chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
YAY! Chris and Stephanie are together! LOL

please update soon!
Y2Jen chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
Ash is so smart, yay so glad to read another chap.
ChrisBenoitRules chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
great chapter! i sorta want stephanie and chris to get together, even though he is married. . .

please update soon!
StephanieIrvine chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
You so hafta make this a Stephanie/Chris fic...I was so going for a Stephanie and Rich pairing...but my love for Smoochy over took me, so please make it a Stephanie/Chris fic! Please! *begs*
Shana chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
The Princess & the Duke is a good story! Please update soon!
Y2Jen chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
Steph has a way with hot married guys doesn't she? man she went from nearly kissing Chris to laying it on with Rich. w00t!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »