Reviews for Mailing List Madness
Arawynn chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
It was a good end to a fascinating story. I'm glad you did not portray demon Kenshin as some raving madman some Battousai stories do. Well written fic.
Arawynn chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
So Kenshin is a demon hunter? This is interesting. I loved Kenshin's journal entries. It spoke of longing and desire and love too. Though I doubt either of them know yet they are in love with each other at this point. I hope Kaoru is understanding of Kenshin like she is in original canon.
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Aww.. This typical AU turned out to be a fantasy.

Adorable KK fluff! Thanks for the good read.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Why is the whole office working for Himura's lovelife? XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
And who would have thought that meeting people on the internet would chance up a meeting with a -demon?
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Very citrusy indeed! There's a thing called sexting.. but what do you call it over chat without the camera and mics? XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Well that was an interesting set of emails.

I'm guessing they're friends of friends.
Rurounimous chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Well, that was totally unexpected. I really like the development of their relationship, though! Brilliant!
TrianaStyx chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Very cute story!
librarycat9 chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Wait! That's it?
timey-wimey detector chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
I have now decided that you are awesome. Not only did your stories keep me from going insane while stuck in bed all day, but you know who They Might Be Giants are. and therefore you are awesome. ( and your Japanese usage doesn't give me a headache)
timey-wimey detector chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is a refreshing change from straight paragraphs. And entertaining.
SRAS9 chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Great story! There were questions left unanswered but I liked the way you finish it! It was really good! Great job!
NiminariAmriath chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
really liked that last chapter
nooziewoozie chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
I love how you used textual communication as a medium! It's definitely been done before, but you did it extremely well. Another thing I enjoyed was that you glossed over the actual sex, but then commented on it. I mean, descriptions of sex can either be done tastefully, or go horribly, cheesily wrong. I don't know if I'm just jaded from one to many lemons, but descriptions of sex make me snort more then go starry-eyed, and the seduction bit in the second chapter could have bordered on cheesy, but you pulled it off tastefully. Thank you for keeping the mushiness to a minimum.

One last tidbit-Chicago doesn't have an east side! That's the lake. I think if you were factoring in Kaoru's income, you'd probably want to put her in southwestern/southern suburbs (yay Hyde Park!), which generally aren't as affluent as the north and western bits of the Chicagoland area.