Reviews for January 27th
Bookworm0913 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I love reading this! I've probably read it four or five times by now. Though it just recently dawned on me that Michael's birthday is actually May 1st, according to the book. I like the date you picked for How, though.
foodluver chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I really like this story, it was very well written. Please please please write a sequel
Xanthe Z. Young chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Yes, i was just about to be as pedantic as to mention leap years. I am so releaved i wasn't the only one sad enough to work this out. I was reading that bit of the curse one evening and then i woke up in the middle of the night and my thoughts started to wonder and in the end i just ended up going downstairs, getting out a calculater and putting in 10,0/365, i got 27.39 (2dp) although i admit i didn't bother working out the actual date and i didn't actually bother with leap years. I'm so glad i'm not the only one though.
jblockk chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Poor Michael always getting caught up in things!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Can I just say that I love your writing style! It's really good, I like it.
Wielder of the Mighty Pen chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
You should make a sequel!
Girl of 1000 Loves chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Now I know you're going to think I'm daft for asking this, but what is Sophie so angry about...and what did Michael realise? There's always that one person that needs it spelled out for them and *waves hand in air* that's me. Forgive me for my ignorance, but it's nine in the morning I was up all night (reading fanfictions no less) and my brain refuses to function properly. And I'm sure after sending this I'll fall asleep here at my keyboard. But if you could please send a response to me by way of electronic mail I'd be delighted. *Thunk is heard as Minnie hits keyboard*
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
"Bother what he says, its his fault anyway, and I don't know where he is"

It's his fault anyway. Wrong "it's/its"

ANYWAYS! Otherwise, this was fantabulous! I LOVED it! XD

And I'm off to read... what's it called? Perfectly normal.

bb xx K.A.
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Oh, I wouldn't want to be Howl. Ouch.

Very nice.
older and amused chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
i loved it! especially the bit with the water bowl! hehehe! excellent work!
Sailor Silver Moon chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
That was quite cute and fluffy. I very much enjoyed your writing style and how Michael and Sophie were in character. Pity that there isn't more Howl in it, but it was funny enough to make up the defecit. Thank you.
rinoakes chapter 1 . 3/20/2006

so howl got her pregnant on his birthday?
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
*Grins* Adorable! _ Awesome fic
Fan of Fan Fic chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Your story was very entertaining... just as good as reading the actual book in fact. I'm amazed that you actually figured out the aproximate date of Howl's Birthday... and maybe just a little alarmed. Good story.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
this is hilarious! i like how it's from michael's pov. I get the part about howl wanting to ...celebrate his birthday in such a manner but i don't quite get why he wanted to hide it or why sophie got so angry about it. Afterall, it certainly seems a howl-ish thing to do. explain if you feel like it, if not that's okay too.