Reviews for Felis Domesticatus vs Canis Lupus
amazinglystrange chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
I know it's been four years since you last posted a chapter, but this is absolutely fantastic! I love Felicia, and I love how you've portrayed Remus. :D

If there's any possible way, I think you should totally continue this. ;)
Madeline Cullen chapter 10 . 10/16/2008
Love it! *squeals* you created loveable OCs and a past that is completely depressing but also that goes hand in hand with the despondent life of Remus Lupin! I applaud you on that! Please update!

-Maddy
ElfRanger chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
I'm not normally one for OCs, but Felicia is wonderful. I do hope that you will update with another chapter!
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 10 . 1/11/2006
i tried my techinique of pulling up my review thing to write in in the beginning of the story, and it said i was spamming the system... *sob*

zo my god! tell me they're going to be together-! tell me! THEY BETTER BE, DAMMIT! *mutter mutter*
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
hahaha, molestation.

oh my god that's bad. your bad. you and your puns. (this is a new idea for me- pull up the review window and give thoughts as i read the chappie)

C.A.T's? you mentioned that before, i know you did... i've just forgotten what it is...

hyperactive puppies... *laughs*

aaw... Cats reference... *tear*

Miss Matched, mismatched very bad. YOU. SHOULD. BE. HUNG. But they're gonna have to find another executer, cuz i'm not gonna do it...
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 8 . 1/11/2006
oh god no! not the puns again! *dies*

hehe, aggravated ducks. *sqeaks*

and visitations! from sirius! (your a bad person, did you know that?)

and of course, clumsiness (*slams into pole between doors going out of cafeteria* Felicia: being smacked by a trapdoor is worse Me: NO IT ISN'T! Felicia: Oh yes it is.)
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
heehehehh... i love the 'dance of restrained questions,' unperformed though it may be...

*laugh* and warlock!k

"Powers that be! THese stupid humans keep lifting their cups and forcing me to go back and forth and back and forth between the saucers! Help me!"

*laugh*
Jackie chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
hey i really like this one as well as the others!

lol hope theres more
redheadedspirit chapter 8 . 12/19/2005
teehee, I just found out that there were eight chapters! *blushes* okay, I'm OFF TO READING!
redheadedspirit chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Wow, that was wonderful! Amazing structure and description. I enjoyed reading of the mouse's funeral. Please, please do continue! It's great!
Mandalen chapter 8 . 12/16/2005
Good. I like it. I hope you update soon.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
I love Warlock! He's so adorable! Can I have him? Please?
Mandalen chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
Good story so far. When will Remus find she is a werecat and Felicia finds out he is a werewolf? Keep up the good work and update soon.
HyperLittleCat chapter 7 . 12/14/2005
Hiyo... Very nice, so far... Ya. Well, the only reason I found this story was because... I can't remember. . Gawd Am I Stupid?

Well then, update soonli. I'm enjoying the story.
DiscombobulatedDrummer chapter 7 . 12/14/2005
O! I can't wait for that one to be posted. Early X-mas present! YAY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

DD