Reviews for Halfmetal Guardian: War of Broken Memories
Jess chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Wow your such a great writer please update this story quickly im hooked!
Emerald Lady chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
nice chapter. keep writing. plz update soon.

kyaserin
Elriclover chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
That was good! confusing, but good! What really happend to Ed Jr? It's all confusing but you'll clear it up right? (It took me a while to find the time to read it)
Flye chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
o.O Wow... that's cool. I see the beginnings of an all-out war between the characters and their countries and such.

Elriclover chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Yeah! That was good! Just finished HMA and am looking forward to how this will turn out! And the Falconians use Chakra and Jutsus? JUST LIKE NARUTO! COL! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! *_

-Elriclover (or Alphonse's evil twin, Skye)
dedax chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
where's the rest of it?
kikyothepriestess05 chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
Thats hot! (Thats my way of saying it was great)
Shadow's Illusion chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Great as always! I'll keep readind.
destro321 chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
hey, i just finished the half metal alchemist and started gaurdian. your writings realy good but you slure your words together. its well made even if i get confused by the names and the plot. Keep writing.
Flye chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
OHmycrap! I feel so giddy! YAY! The reuniting of Faris and Leroy! WEE HEE!

I hope that Roy and Riza are safe!

Awesome super duper cool chapter! I'm glad you updated. This is a really great story!

Flye chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Ohmygosh! This is so awesome and already action-packed, and its only the first chapter! Well, I would expect something like this from an incredibly awesome author like you! I know this will be a great story... like all your others. And the fact that it's the sequel to the Halfmetal Alchemist makes the story more interesting, since I've read it and know some background information. xD

Ahh, Royai love and family is always wonderful and uber awesome.

All hail your awesome writing talents!

nurr chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
OMG! i really love the sequel as much as i love the other one! update soon!