Reviews for One Step Ahead
CM101 chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
When is chpt 11 coming out?
xxcandylover23xx chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Lol damn tenten
SilentMidnight2 chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
I know you havent updated in a long time but I hope that you won't abandon this fic. It's amazing. I really hope that you will update this soon. I love this fic so much. Please don't discontinue it.
MovieLover2019 chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
Please finish this! It's so good!
fyeahL chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I SPENT ALL MY EVENING READING THIS OMG THIS IS AMAZING AND I WAS LISTENING TO 'STAY WITH ME' COVER BY JEFF HENDRICK

PLS JUST DONT STOP THIS FICTION PLEASE
BTW YOU'RE FUDGIN AWESOMW!
RaiNiccle chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Gosh I've read this story 2-3 times already and everytime I remember that its not finished I feel crushed. I love the story, their relationship, their personality (lack of OOCness ;) ) Its just perf. Pleaseeee do have the time to update ( but no rush D ). This story is amazing!
Chisa Chispa chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Please update this:)
Reider chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Loved this, really hope you start it up again and update.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
The last chapter is emotional, didn't expect neji to act like he drunk. The preview looks very sad too, please please update
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
OMG! The drama! :)
Airi Shirokuro chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
AJDHEKDICBSIDVEGALFHEBD CONTINUE ITTTT
ChocoMintRN chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
HI! I know it's been a while since you've update and now your on Hiatus but please! Try to update I love this fic! ))
MemeLee chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
God! You just had to go on hiatus at the most exciting bit!
Metoochocolate chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Aw... Is this discontinued?
jinjurikiLover chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
omg this is a great story im like tearing up at this chapter and the preview of the other chapter! i know u havent updated in a LONg time PLEASE remeber to UPDATE the next chapter it MUST be finished! the story CANT be left like THIS! pretty please have the next chapter! XD