Reviews for The Goren Knot
Ink Cat chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Once again, it's just subtle enough to nudge the reader into the slash area without being overpowering. I love that comment about putting two and two together, especially since if anyone could make two plus two equal seventeen, it would be Bobby Goren... lol.
gwacie mcgeek chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Your story captures Goren so beautifully, I haven't seen him captured that well before, good work.
CandyFlossRain chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
xD I wuv you. *swoons*

I can't wait to read your next Law and Order CI Logan/Goren fic. :D!

*dies*

This makes me extremely happy.
flipswitch5point chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
And talk people will! Excellently written, I absolutely love the language used. I'm pretty much a sucker for eloquently written pieces like this, they just send a tingle down your spine and you know you're reading something good. Maybe it's just me, I don't even watch Law and Order : CI, so I have no idea where these charecters came from, and I still get and am captured by the storyline. It's something anyone... well it maybe a bit... contraversial, heh, but most people, can enjoy. Cheers!
The Sarcastic Typo chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Oh, I loved this! I'm glad someone is finally writing Goren/Logan. I quite like it. D

Awesome job!
brynnamorgan chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
Argh...

That being said, THIS WAS GREAT! Hot without being overt, a lot going on without anything going on. You did great and we want MORE!
Deliverance chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
*GUH*

*incoherent*

*slaps self*

*blinks*

Uh, yes, right! Oh, wow. Eloquent, huh? I would absolutely love to see more of this pairing from you. I don't have any ideas, unfortunately, as I prefer to let authors go where their own whims take them. As long as they end up together, I'm a happy camper. This is just beautifully written. Can't believe I hadn't thought of this pairing before, but oh, you handle it so perfectly. I'm totally sold. I also love the title-very appropriate.

I added this and 'Mouth' to my C2. Hope you don't mind. *reads again*
krys chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
love it! great piece of work. exceptional descriptions. still luv goren. and logan. still confused but seein the light. luv that last line. hilarious.
AndromedaStarr chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Thank you so much for your reviews. I haven't planned anything else yet, but that's not to say there won't be something else forthcoming. Any ideas on what you'd like to see? Somehow I'm partial to the idea of Logan/Goren, but I'm really not sure why. I don't like BA, though. Definitely not doing one of those.

Ideas, anyone?
ElizaJane chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
That was and ,gushing you plan anymore?
Kath13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005