Reviews for Darkstalkers: Makai Crisis
Just Some Guy chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
This comes across as a huge self insertion fic. Really could you make this guy any more irresistible and perfect? Pass.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Hope to see chapter five.
Yorkmanic88 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
do more!
godofmadness43 chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
great, after reading up to this chapter i'm feeling aroused myself, curse succubi!
Joey 066 chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
0_0 This. Is. AWESOME! Pleaase COntinue with it!
spring heel jack chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
a tall demon with springs for heels that can jump far and high a single kick can kill a human dirty brown hair and all black clothes he hates bb hood the only human to ever survive one of his kicks and likes to let enemies grab him afterwards he kicks them either tearing their arms off or breaking their spine
mec chomp chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
... ok this is good and all but could you explain just a little about the darkstalkers because im lost as hell
mec chomp chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
this is realy good i hope to see more of it .
Shortchannel4 chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Nice, you should read mine.
The War General chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
This story is great please update soon.
The Otaku-Metalhead chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
It might be a little long-coming but thank you for your review of my story "Mahora's Future" for staters. Sorry it's been taking me so long to update, but I'm a college kid, I have a band, I have work... yeah, it's been on the back burner for a while. Anyways, this is a real good fic, and your portrayl of Lilith has in ways inspired my imagination, and fired up my new fic "Darkstalkers: Enslavement" Which I invite you to read and review. Keep your fic coming and update soon :-)
sonicheroes4ever chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
Cool chapter! I think it's cool that you put Jedah in it! He's so creepy and his ending in Capcom Fighting Evolution was so cool.

Spoiler

Dante Sparda from Devil May Cry appeared to ruin Jedah's victory.
dollahb chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
FINALY. very good chapter update soon
Knight25 chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
That chapter was excellent. Even though it took you what seemed like forever. It was still good. The only thing I found wrong was the part about the Lilith from the old testement. It wasn't that she did not acknowledge Adam. It was the fact that she wanted to be his equal and not be forced under him in intercource. Which inturn he didn't like, so she left him.

Other than that, it was great. Now just try to update this story a little bit faster.
ashoutinthedark chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
very good story. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter.