Reviews for Street wise
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
This fic is great. Are you updating soon?
Percyisthebeest chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awesome! Great idea, post soon.
The Pianist's Touch chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Ah, Harry! He just burglarized someone! No wonder he's so well off for a homeless kid! Well, it's a good story, but I think you need longer chapter. Not that I'm complaining.
Heksie chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
this is a different Harry - hope to see the next update soon!
arild chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
hey. i was just wondering if you are gonna continue this story or if it is going to stop here. i think the story is really good, but if you are going to continue i was wondering when harry would learn about the wisardingworld. Just curious:)
dark shadowed rose chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
This is good and fairly true to what could happen if harry ran away so I like it a lot so please go on.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
good chapter. update soon _ Ja.
Sword'sfunPen'sbetter8P chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
cool fic
Serpent91 chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
never though Harry would go that low. But then again no one saw him as a street kid either huh.. oh well. Great work!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 9 . 8/28/2008
that's definitely true. this was good. poor Isa. wonder if she'll leave or start helping him.
NLaddict chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
GASPS! no, bad Harry!
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
thanks for the reply to my questions, much appreciated!

Just a question how does Isa feel about it? I have a feeling shes going to reach bursting point and start asking why Harry does all this? Will she start to see she like robbing houses and find the excitement and thrill that goes with it intoxicating...like a drug almost?
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
7-poor Harry. Not lucky at all.

8-ha ha. Poor thing. This was good.
Serpent91 chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
cool story
Says The Schizophrenic chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
The summary of this story is almost the exact same as mine, at least the first line:P But I can tell the story's are different.

Anyway, like it so far