Reviews for The Small Red Cloth Shoe
DragonFire Princess chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
love the story, hope you update soon!
FormerAurora chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
why are they using western dates on the gravestone?
stagflower13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
CluelessAngel chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
the story sounds really good so far. update soon1
Baby perfectionist chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
Heyz Yulz!

Wow..great chapters so far! Told ya I'd review the day after the tests :P anyways, I like Yen's character a lot- doesn't take crap but she's still a nice person hehe. Dude, you got to have LONGER chapters and lyke..MORE! It's really good! Please continue're really making me want to read fanfic now. Update soon you bum!

Da Vinci at Work chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
It is written very well so far. By the way, yen in Chinese is not swallow. Yan is.
Kia-Tan chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Um...a baby does not exactly do fine embroidery.

You might want to put more emotion into the story. The dying of Lie can be improved by describing the pain felt by her.
FountainOfYouth chapter 1 . 2/7/2006

I just happened to stumble across your story (and I'm mighty glad that I did, by the way) and I think it is BRILLIANT! And why shouldn't I? It's very well written, and I don't think that I've seen very many mistakes at all... Actually, I haven't seen any! Which is amazing! It's a great story, but I'm a little sad that the chapters aren't a bit longer... But that's because it's so good!

Anyhow, I'm glad that Yen isn't perfect like all the other heroines in fairy tales. It's just quite... sickening to read about perfect characters, you know? They just never do anything wrong and that just frustrates me to no end! So yes, I love how Yen didn't leave anything at her father's grave, because that tells me that she's human. I love human. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! And I like how she gets angry too! In the ordinary Cinderella stories... Cinderella just takes whatever is thrown at her... Grin and bear it... Whatever... I admire her determination in wanting to ignore her vicious step mom, honestly, but to actually go that far... It's a little unreal... So that's why I like your story! Yen got angry! At her step mom! Not a perfect character at all - just the way I like it.
cateye chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
This is a very well written story. I cannot wait to read future chapters. Hope to hear from you soon!
mimi chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
yo yulian.

nice chap (and long too). wow..i like the pace of this story. no unnecessary chit chat here and there. go YEN!

perhaps you should take some more time on descriptions of the scene and appearances of the characters? it's just so readers find it easier to visualise. just a suggestion.

post soon.

Dddppdd chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
This is quite good. I really like it. This is one of the first stories I've read in the fairy tale section.
daisy chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
I love your story! I have always loved fairy tales, and have run out of ones to read. Carry on, because you are a wonderful writer
Abbeygirl06 chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
This is awesome! Very original. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Nosilla chapter 3 . 1/20/2006