Reviews for Love and War
Musical Darkness chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Aw... Cute! Ryuki(RikaxRyo) has always been one of my favorites! Rika's also one of my most favorite characters. She's hilarious. But anyways, great job!
TehWriter chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
:D That was really cute! Nice job!
Echo In The Night chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
love it
katy chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
OMG!this story is simply...AWESOME!God...one of the best I've ever read about ryo and rika!I loved it!:)
Star of Shadow chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
So cute so cute! (Jumps up and down in hyperness)
Hafsa Alavi chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
NOW TAT IS WAT I CALL A REALISTIC STORY ABOUT RYO AND RIKA! lol all of the other stories were so crappy (no offence if u liked any of them) and i really wanna see your stories in epsodes!
reviewer unknown chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
great story one thing though...WHO WON?
silvagem chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
that whole story was AMZINGING, and Ryuki is my 2nd fav digimon couple Yay!
Nicole-ahh chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
your always going to be your biggest critic. but i loved it and don't have anything to say other than your very talented and even if you didn't feel what you were writing, you still did it with amazing composure. way to go :D
Lor chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
Hi.. well nice fic... Just one thing Rika's eyes are not blue, they're ViOlEt... ok... well good job tho.
SarahE7191 chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
Oh, I thought you were gonna do another chapter where one of them wins and they kiss infront of everyone. Or something like that. Write and epilogue pretty pretty please. I liked it A LOT!

Sarah
karika88 chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
awesome! that was great the kiss could of been alittle more described but awesome good none the less, LONG LIVE RYUKI!
Dolce Saito chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
Absolutely going to my favs! Luv it!

Dolce S.
rikkari1 chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
That was actually pretty good for an ending chapter. I don't think this chapter turned out as badly as you thought it was going to,but what do I know? I'm not the writer. Romance probably isn't one of the easiest generes (sorry if I misspelled that) to write about. I still have one question to ask though- How come Rika and Ryo aren't one of your favorite couples?
BAM Aesthetic chapter 5 . 1/20/2006