Reviews for Too Shy
Pinecallado chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This relates to me...A LOT

Good Job :)

Love searching for old stories...
Vee-San chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I realize that you published this quite a long time ago, but since I just now found it, I still felt the need to say that you did an excellent job with this piece. I felt that you were able to really capture Izzy's self-hatred, a concept that I've always been fascinated by, in an emotional and believable manner. Thanks for creating something so powerful.
Samurai101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Wow, I never thought of Izzy that way, but it makes sense. I also want to commend you on the wonderful insght into the mind of someone who si terrified of talking to people. I, actually in all honesty, feel exactly the way you desribed Izzy feeling about talking to anyone. Exactly, to the rushes of hot than cold.

Thank you for the wonderful fic!
Thalia Poet chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
;_;

*hugs Izzy...then you*

Awesome writing.
C.Y.Myers chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
um... that was powerful and all and i really liked it, i think... it's just a tad bit confusing. i'm really sure who's talking. is it you, or one of the others? or is it izzy telling him self? i don't really know. that's all.
GeneImperfect chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Aw... Poor Izzy. this is a really different way of looking at him... but what's new, all your fics are. And this is just as brilliant as the last. I love your writing!
GSYH chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Wow, this is one piece of work! Me like this line; You can wish to be a hermit on some remote hilltop all you want, but you know that's unrealistic. There isn't a choice here. You have to be a part of society. There isn't a way to function otherwise.
silgidane chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
*Great* characterization. Love the opening and closing lines; they give super dramatic tension... or something among those lines. And I am *so* glad that I'm not the only one who's terrified of ordering things at McDonalds.
Crest of Empathy chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Aw, the poor little thing! I love Izzy, he's my favourite. What made this fic stand out is that it's nicely in character, but it's also a side of Izzy's personality that is rarely if ever shown. This makes it both realistic AND original. Nice job!
foggynite chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
beautifully written- very realistic. it definitely struck a chord in me. great job .
tune youg chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
*silence* ...wow. o_o. That was wonderful. You're the best angst writer I know. (He sounds like me here... x_X.;; I'm scared to death of EVERYONE.) Um... I love you! _.;;
Kit Spooner chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
And somehow, you have managed to sum up most of the reasons I was always drawn to Izzy, of all the Digidestined (along with Yolei, but that's a different story). Izzy periodically lets his mask slip enough to show that behind the intellect and the brilliance he's still human, still tragically imperfectly human. Like me. Your version of Izzy really does sound like my views on myself: bright, intelligent, but so hopelessly shy that I'm almost incapable of functioning in the world. Ah, the tragedy of self-pity!
RaevenWynter chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Oh dear me. I liked that muchly. Your stuff is intense and I also liked the one you wrote about Ken. That was lovely too. Lord and Lady, you really do get the emotions down. Keep up the good work.
Hikari Shadokijo chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
*sobs* Awww... this is sooo good! I LIKE it! Wow, you got some talent! WAIII so cute! but sad.. but CUTE but sad... *is confused* Oh... n/m cute cute and sad sad!
GomaMizu chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
Uh...that sounds like me...very unfortunately...That whole paragraph about avoiding the phone and avoiding the drive through's...that is me in a nutshell...Get me on a computer though, then I'm very outgoing with the people I chat with online...I'm sad, and I know it