Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
WOW strange pairing! But still good! XD
Sakuka chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Oh, wow...I love it! _ I looked this up just to see if there was any and i find this lovley one shot! YAY!
CyanideAndHappiness chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
[ What about Naruto?

I don't like cheaters...

But it was still good
pleasedeletemethanks chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This was...kinda creepy...yet...addicting. Scary, but keep writing
Seaside Stranger chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Oh. My. God. I LOVE THIS.
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
NO! NEED...MORE!

(nosebled)

wow...that pairing actually seemed...to work out. xD
Angel Devastation chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
i love this story and i like the couple. i'm thinking of crazy yaoi couples so yeah.
678909 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
O.o wow...that's...hmm...interesting...oh god! drool! stop the perverted thoughs before i short circuit my key board!

uh...anyway sry about that update soon kay *runs to get a cloth to wipe off keyboard*
ZAFT Girl chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHAT IN THE HELL! IT WAS SO WRONG...BUT I HCAN'T HELP BUT READ IT!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You know when Haku died I cried for a good 20 minutes. How sad huh? Well This was wrong I'm reapeting my self because my 2 fav charactures are fucking gays and I'm afraid to know wat happes next...AH KEEP THE CLOTHES ON! EW MY SICK MIND! AAH!

~LOL
spork ai chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
M...hawt, hawt, hawt! Dude, someone should do fanart for this, I would love them forever and ever. Haku's outfit is teh sex by the way, I love the way you described it *purrs*

Psst, I bet you would get more reviews for this if you put all those reviewer replies in your profile, or at least at the end of this. They probably scared some people off *giggles*

Smut! Smut! Where is teh smut?
Me - the author aka Keysoto chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Yeah, few mistakes in there... cause i didn't know... it was meant to say doesnt like lemons... yeah... and the part where neji was all the feeling is mutal is supposed to say the feeling ISNT mutual, but, eh... im stupid