Reviews for In Need of Solace
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I'm a new Jack/Sam shipper...but I love them! And this was a great little ficcie...bittersweet almost! So sweet and loving and yet she knows it will hurt when he has to leave...that's so hard! I liked it, good job:)
Serataya chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Oh, I liked that! What a great little story. He should have really done that. Maybe I will just pretend he did (it crossed my mind that he probably tried to find solace with Anne...Now, that man doesn't know what's good for him...)
pealee chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
That was so good! I hope he does go to Sam and not Ann! Wouldn't that be horrible. Lol. Great story I like how it was about friendship and trust. Some people would have made it about them getting back together and jumping back in to fast. This was nice. Rebuilding trust and friendship then on with them geting back together! Great first story! I hope to read more from you soon!
JackofSpade chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Favorite Line: It was this Jack Malone, she sometimes thought, that she had fallen in love with.

Oh, now you are good at this! Surprised to know this is your first effort...well done. However, I have a suggestion. Edit your story to drop "the end" and continue on!
makemyday chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Lovely story and very well written. I really hope that you have some more J/S stories for us.
Fliz0nToast chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I loved this! So sweet, and so sad...very melancholy. Perfect for the interactions between the two of them.
kiddo33 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Oh my goodness! What a wonderful peice. You are very talented in depicting the scenes and the characters. Great job with this, I really felt the emotion. It wasn't over dramatic or anything, it was very natural and I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you write more J/S in the near future.

~S
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I really enjoyed this story. I liked that you took them as far as you did but went no further. Very, very nicely done. It'd be a great treat to read more from you in the future! Thanks for posting.
jjbird chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Oh good lord, that was wonderfully done. Please, don't let this be just your first. You have to write more stories. It was spot on... And of course Anthony LaPaglia's not in your basement, he's locked in my attic! But we can share.
DianeM37 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Very nice and well written, Wiccagirl. Short, but to the point, and just what I'd like to see happen on WAT-Jack coming to Sam for comfort. Please become a regular contributor to the J/S stories.