Reviews for Elementary, My Dear ObiWan
Sue Clover chapter 20 . 4/16
A very good lecture, Mr. Holmes. I agree.
Sue Clover chapter 12 . 4/16
I get the feeling that Mrs. Hudson is much more than she seems. Is she a Jedi as well? Or just someone from the galaxy in general? Or what?
Claire-de-plume chapter 1 . 3/26
Hello, I'm French and I love your story ! :)
It's great ! (and Obi-Wan is my favorite character )
Eclipse chapter 2 . 1/25
If that is Obi-wan his lightsaber is blue not green.
Don'tblink chapter 30 . 8/7/2014
This was a great read. The crossover was done well, though I wish there had been more obiwan and Sherlock interaction. I had been expecting it after reading the title.
And it sucked that the relationship between Sherlock and mrs. Hudson soured. Things will never be the same again in that flat. (And I had only suspected she was mildly force sensitive. I had a clue when she was described as having nerves of steel.)
Still, I liked this fic. I don't think I would have been able to handle writing a story like this a fraction as well. Especially the dialog. Sherlocks words were brilliant.
VFR6 chapter 30 . 7/6/2014
"If the Light shine at its most brightest, the Shadow it cast, would be the Darkest of the Deep"
MuggleCreator chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
Wow. Great stuff.
You know, I've seen Sherlock crossed with Who, with Potter...even with Star Trek once. But this is the first one to cross it with Star Wars!
Loved it.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 30 . 5/28/2014
*sniff* *sniff* I can't believe the story is over... *sobs* *demands hugs from Obi-Wan* *Qui-Gon chuckles* *sigh*
aby-wan kanaby chapter 30 . 5/26/2014
You are by far the best non pro. Sherlock Holmes writer. I absolutely loved reading this. PPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write another Sherlock crossover. If I might suggest something I would say to cross Sherlock with another classic well-known story. Please.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 30 . 1/28/2014
Are you planning on writing any more in either Sherlock Holmes or Star Wars? Either way, I'd love to read more! *hint hint* ;-)
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 30 . 1/24/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed this. Maeve is such an awesome character.
Is Watson Force-sensitive? Is that why he keeps getting those dreams?
Rory O'Kane chapter 30 . 8/11/2013
Hey, you forgot about Moriarty! What kind of an ending is this? I was expecting that at least Moran would, annoyingly, be found to have escaped from his ropes near the building so he could return again. But no news at all leaves me feeling let down. This story was pretty good, and was leading somewhere, but it finished way too quickly – it’s incomplete.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Didn't Watson get shot? What happened to that?
Addict to Fanfics chapter 30 . 5/24/2013
Not too fond of the Mrs. Hudson aspect, it seemed an unnecessary addition, but overall an enjoyable story.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
OH GOSH I JUST REALIZED WHAT QUI-GON IS ON ABOUT. Gaahh! This is too good!