Reviews for Elementary, My Dear ObiWan
LondonAfterDark chapter 30 . 5/11
This was utterly fantastic! Your writing is so polished and I could just see this story playing out like a movie.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 30 . 3/21
Force-choking? Cute... Siths connected with Moriarty? What would Siths gain?
Thank you, Watson.
Either Holmes is a good actor, with Jedi as his backup arriving soon... Or it is really a difficult situation.
Mrs Hudson as Jedi? World will not be same again...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Antiguo chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
Reading until this chapter: Is Mr. Hudson a Jedi?
MystiStar1 chapter 30 . 10/26/2015
This fic is amazing! I absolutely love it! Thank you for posting! :D
Sue Clover chapter 20 . 4/16/2015
A very good lecture, Mr. Holmes. I agree.
Sue Clover chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
I get the feeling that Mrs. Hudson is much more than she seems. Is she a Jedi as well? Or just someone from the galaxy in general? Or what?
Claire-de-plume chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Hello, I'm French and I love your story ! :)
It's great ! (and Obi-Wan is my favorite character )
Eclipse chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
If that is Obi-wan his lightsaber is blue not green.
Don'tblink chapter 30 . 8/7/2014
This was a great read. The crossover was done well, though I wish there had been more obiwan and Sherlock interaction. I had been expecting it after reading the title.
And it sucked that the relationship between Sherlock and mrs. Hudson soured. Things will never be the same again in that flat. (And I had only suspected she was mildly force sensitive. I had a clue when she was described as having nerves of steel.)
Still, I liked this fic. I don't think I would have been able to handle writing a story like this a fraction as well. Especially the dialog. Sherlocks words were brilliant.
VFR6 chapter 30 . 7/6/2014
"If the Light shine at its most brightest, the Shadow it cast, would be the Darkest of the Deep"
MuggleCreator chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
Wow. Great stuff.
You know, I've seen Sherlock crossed with Who, with Potter...even with Star Trek once. But this is the first one to cross it with Star Wars!
Loved it.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 30 . 5/28/2014
*sniff* *sniff* I can't believe the story is over... *sobs* *demands hugs from Obi-Wan* *Qui-Gon chuckles* *sigh*
aby-wan kanaby chapter 30 . 5/26/2014
You are by far the best non pro. Sherlock Holmes writer. I absolutely loved reading this. PPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write another Sherlock crossover. If I might suggest something I would say to cross Sherlock with another classic well-known story. Please.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 30 . 1/28/2014
Are you planning on writing any more in either Sherlock Holmes or Star Wars? Either way, I'd love to read more! *hint hint* ;-)
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 30 . 1/24/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed this. Maeve is such an awesome character.
Is Watson Force-sensitive? Is that why he keeps getting those dreams?