Reviews for Step at A Time
IOTR chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
Lovely characterization! :}
dragongirl5k5 chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
You if you ever update you shood add Muraki! Tatsumi wood probally get so jealous cause he's always sexualy hararssing Tsuzuki!
fiona868 chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
Oh. So beautiful.

...Is this it? Are you going to update?
fiona868 chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
Stupid, stupid Tatsumi! T_T Though glad they had sex
fiona868 chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Oh, and you give me angst! I love the angst! A fic won't be a fic without a good angst! Inner suffering! Wonderful! Do you know what I mean? Then, back to the reading~
fiona868 chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
..I just had to stop reading to give you this comment. This fic is definitely one of the best Tatsumi x Tsuzuki fics I've read. I love this. Now, I'll continue reading.
fiona868 chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
I loved that kissing scene! Now I'm gonna read more~~
MJ-0.0 chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
hey is that all please give me an update and i really love it you rule! girl/guy whatever you are

mary jose
Hinn chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story. : D

I love Tatsumi x Tsuzuki pairing so much, there cant be enough Fanfics of it.

I'm saddened to see you havent updated in a while though, but I guess I can live with this ending. 8p
crystal chapter 8 . 5/15/2007
Wah~ Such a perfect TatsumixTsuzuki fic! XD Please write some more, we definitely need more of this fic and this pairing!
metal-mako-dragon chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
Ah, there's no more! I really hope this isn't your last chapter! I just love this story, it's really quite perfect. I even cried, I think you caught me at an emotional moment, either that or your situations were just too sweet.

I hope you feel the need to write more. Also, just need to add that I love your Hisoka, so wonderful, I always lose the sarcastic, blunt edge when I write him, but you capture it perfectly. Almost every time you have him appear he makes me laugh!

Hope to hear more soon,

metal-mako-dragon chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
"...but the last thing Tsuzuki needed was Tatsumi to realize that he was actually capable of being somewhere early."

I have now found my new favourite Tsuzuki quote!

metal-mako-dragon chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
So...sweet...sniff! Really loving this, I was going to wait until the end and then leave a review but this chapter was just too perfect. I love your writing, it's so concise and empathetic, and of course you write a lovely Tatsumi! Tsuzuki really is too easy to win over, offer the man a dessert and he's yours! Still, I am now off to finish the story.

So glad you wrote this!

Raphaella chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
Beautiful story between these two, I love and appriciated how you kept doubts and worries even after they 'got together'. Nicely written, I hope to read more.
Dranzen chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
My absolute love for this fic cannot be described in words! Thank you for giving me the chance to feel such TREMENDOUS FRACKING JOY.

Please update soon!