Reviews for It's Crazy, Alright
marissah chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
uh-oh!
alanamichelleee chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this is one crazy story...i mean imagine losing your virginity to the guy who becomes your stepbrother...creepy...
PisceanGirlPower chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
hey claudine

well, yeah, im sure u were on caffeine at the time u wrote this...but hats off to caffeine, coz this fic was rocking!

PGP
little-symphony chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
HAHA! That last line cracked me up! Kinda sad about Paul's parents but I know it was the point

~Emm
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I LOVED IT! you should write more
hiccups chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
LOL!

the last line is HILARIOUS!
WishUponAStar92 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
That ending...Not expected, lol.

Awesome though!
Princess-Korriandre chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Woah... that was really wierd. . BUT KEWL! MWEHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS FLIPPING AWESOME!
Susie Madison chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
ah no, Finaly someone writes a very good story that has Paul and Suze luff that may I point out was very good, but hten have that kind of an ending. how could you. oh well this is very very good and you should really think about writing more to it, like have Jack move up and have...I dunno just have what happenes to Paul and Suze. I have a question for you though, Why is Paul happy because at the end you have 'This brought a little smile to Paul’s face, “You hear that, Suze?”' so why was he smiling because this is bad news.

please writre more-I know you said that this was just a one-shote but it is so very good

luv Suze
Querida1605 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
wait...this is a one shot? SO NOT FAIR...UGH! ANOTHER CHAPTER POR FAVOR
The Cee Factor chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
well, that was a nice way to end it that's for sure!

And paulie said the "a" word.

Anal.

Tee hee *laughs behind hand* now i've said it. mwahahaha. So obviously suze and Paul aren't, you know, going to connect at any point in the future obviously.

Because i read somewhere that it's illegal.

Newhoos, i thought it was funny. Nice one.

Sarah xoxo
Golden Angel71 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Hey~ Great fanfic! I found it very funny! especially at the end! Will you make it into a NOT oneshot? If you are Update soon i really wanna know what happens next!
bbblfl chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
That is just too twisted for words. Wow, you're really on a P/S roll, aren't you? :D
kellie chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
good story! update soon!
mean-girl123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
aw, i totally luvd it apaprt 4rm da step brother bit!