Reviews for Nymph
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love it! XD
CYLi chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
LOL love it! I thought it might be some kid of AU at first, but I like the comparison. Oooh who knew Aang and Katara are into roleplaying...hehe :P
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is good. Something nice to read. Thanks!

-Albus
jedwardm chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
There's not much to say other than PRICELESS! I loved your humor and the way you describe things, not only here in this story but in your other writing as well.

Keep up the good work! D

~jedwardm
libowie chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
lol, this was great, and i know, Sokka is so fun to end with!
iTomato chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
How I love Sokka. :D

I liked this~

And I'm a Zutara shipper x3

It was very well written and fluff ran amok. I like the concept behind it a lot, too.

I think my favorite part was Sokka at the end, though, because he never ceases to amuse me. :D

Nice work!
Kairuthefrog chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Loved this story! :)
Kinbarii-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I love this story and i've read it about 20 times..you have very good talent for writing
AlliesWorld chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
funny very funny and good
Katie Mae chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
This story is too cute! Definitely going on my favorites list!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I think this chapter is funny. And good. I've tried reading a lot of airbender stories, but they're usually suckish. Your's was the rare exception that exceeds all expectations. It was very well written! I really loved it! Is it a one-shot?
Calicy chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Poor Sokka. Doesnt have anyone. I like how you made it seem like two different people in the begining. Keeps up the great work.
Neko-chan4 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Oh my god, I love this even more! Squee!
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
RyokoJesseandFiend chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
gu~ schmey aang. he's so hot.