Reviews for Life sucks sometimes

please ? 2015

update soon please soon :(

please T .T
Celaj15 chapter 11 . 1/10
Damn, I wish I came across this back in 2008. Maybe you would've finished it! Shame though. It's really good!
piccolaLilly17 chapter 11 . 9/18/2014

please Soon please

piccolaamica chapter 11 . 7/13/2014

please Soon please

please soon

I want to know how it continues I hope you put the next chapter soon

BTRHenderson31 chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Please c
YAJJ chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
Oh yes! finally! Davis is going to tell! Please make everything be better. I want poor Dai-chan to be all better... anyway. Good job, and please continue. PLEASE!

DD of B

(DigiDestined of Balance)
YAJJ chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
I just have a simple little question. Real fast. Who's Takura? Is it TK's twin?

I like this story alot, and it's sad for me to think that Davis is abused and he won't tell anybody. Poor Dai-chan.

DD of B

(DigiDestined of Balance)
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 12 . 4/6/2008
BUt Ken is davis closeest friend isn't he? I really Ken will be shown more xO! Update!
yuffiegal chapter 11 . 7/8/2007

aww man! poor davis!

I loved the chapter yeah. and when davis said "I was wearing Tk’s clothes earlier and now I’m wearing Tai’s. It’s like I’m a charity case.

lol! great jod yeah! *clapps*
xFang's Angelx chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
Please update soon!
DaiCrazy chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
OMG! That was a freakin' awesome chapter! *giggles at TK's screen name* LOL Boywithawesomehat. BRILLIANT!

You get 2 boxes of cookies!

And I loved what Dai said at the end. Perfect!

Can't wait for the next chappie! Update soon!

xFang's Angelx chapter 10 . 5/19/2007
Davis should let TK help him! Please update soon!
Zokolov chapter 9 . 5/17/2007
It seems...OK...

But I better to be honest unlike the other reviews. Some of the scenes (like Daisuke's dreams) were cleverly written. But otherwise the plot could really be thicker, and some scenes I didn't understand...
Zokolov chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Well...This is crawling with spelling and grammar errors, and some weird author's notes in the middle of the story.

However, most of the scenes you done look good. Some of the stuff although just seem pretty random and useless, and the actual plot could use some thickening. I'll go check the other chapters.
Mo0ony808 chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
oh ypu fainaly updated i love this story , i loved Daisuke's line "I'm glad someone finally noticed" oh dont Worry Davis Takeru will make it better lol , update soon :)