Reviews for 30 Kisses for Kakashi and Kurenai
greyr chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
Hahaha. This one's really cute. Good work with these. Especially the more angsty ones. O: I really like those... Off to read the rest. :)
Mistress Brya chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
ok it took me forever to understand your other story i had to read it over and over again to finally understand it now i really like your 30 kisses for kakashi and kurenai so i hope you write more
wazzza chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Umm... i'm not acusing anything but,this is like a exact copy of thirty kisses a ryou-x-ichigo fic made by Arisadona the chapters are same and so is the theory I was just wondering...
Kimari-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
O.O WHAT THE HELL? GAI ISN'T A HYUUGA!

Kerido: -.- amatuers.

Kimari: mhm.
19bLuEoRaNgE9 chapter 15 . 5/15/2006
Hey!Still haven't read the 15th Kiss...Are you sure you posted it up in one of your given sites?'cause I've checked your deviantArt & mediaminer accounts but they weren't there,just inquiring/informing...I hope i'll see it up soon!ja ne!#)_
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 15 . 5/8/2006
Wah... Does this mean u rn't updating?
Kira25 chapter 15 . 5/8/2006
I'm sorry, but I couldn't find it on your website. Am I doing something wrong?
Kira25 chapter 14 . 5/8/2006
This was a nice piece of fluff and it seems that you are going all out with the haiku's. It seems that your story has gone from a super serious undertone to a much lighter tone. I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, but I just wanted to point that out because I'm not really sure if you meant to do that. Anyway, I really liked this one because it was short and sweet but managed to convey lots of emotions into the few words you used. Anyway, the grammar was quite good in this chapter, the fluctuation beast strikes again, and the formatting was excellent. It seems like it is really easy to read and the only thing I can say to this particular drabble is good work and please continue to write.
Kira25 chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
I liked this one a lot. Not only was it short and sweet, but it was really enjoable. The apperence of Anko was an added bonus. After all, I hadn't seen her in anything in a while. This chapters Haiku was nice, and though Kurenai laughed at it I didn't think that it was that bad. Sure it might not have been the best in the world, but it really wasn't that bad. But the best thing about this chapter was Anko's comment about being too late to take Kurenai out for drinks. The only thing I'd really like to address is that your grammar seems to fluctuate wildly because sometimes it's really good and sometimes you have several errors so try to watch that. Besides that the description and formatting in this chapter was really good so keep up the good work.
Kira25 chapter 12 . 5/8/2006
Interesting, I like how Kurenai replyed to Kakashi's poem so the feeling between them aren't completely one sided on either one's part. The part about Kakashi being much happier after reading it made me happy, so I'd probably classify this one shot as fluff which is nice every once in a while. I really do like how you've varied everything. The only thing I'm worried about here is that someone who is not familair with any Japanese might have some trouble reading the occasional Japanse insertions in here, so if you'd watch that please I'd appreciated it. For the most part, the grammar was quite good in this chapter as well as the formatting, like you didn't see that coming. So, anyway, I'd really appreciate it if you'd continue writing since you really are quite good.
Kira25 chapter 11 . 5/8/2006
Aw man, Kakashi writing poetry is something new, and I'm not sure I can see it but oh well. I liked the part about Sasuke burning every single one of his presents in the incinerator behind the Academy and Kakashi not saying thank you for any of his presents. It makes me happy to see the characters for the most part in character. The Hinata/Naruto fluff did not go unnoticed either, and I'm so happy that Hinata finally had the courage to go give Naruto a valentine. Those two deserve to be happy together. The part about how what Kurenai did to her doors was interesting and added a sense of realism to the entire thing. All in all, I liked this chapter as well and the grammar and formatting were excellent again making it an easy read so please continue writing.
Kira25 chapter 10 . 5/8/2006
Beautiful, is the only word I can use to describe this. This is exactly how Kurenai should react if she had any interest in Kakashi. Kurenai is too proud of a kuoinichi to let herself be ruled by unrequainted love like that, and I'm glad that you have had her fall back on her shinobi training. The idea that Kurenai is uncomfortable with her femininity is an interesting concept that is a little less believable, look at the dress she wears, but I could see it if I push really, really hard. All in all, I really did like this chapter. The grammar and formatting are excellent as ever and along with the descriptions make an extremely easy read. So, please keep up the good work and have fun writing.
Kira25 chapter 9 . 5/8/2006
Somehow, even though this wasn't a humor I really enjoyed it. I suppose that the playful banter had me enraptured from the very beginning. The part about Kurenai hero worshipping Kakashi's dad was actually quite funny, and the part about Kakashi being jealous over it was even better. Let's face it, he doesn't get jealous nearly enough. Kurenai give him hell. All in all, I really did enjoy this chapter and once again how you proved that you could write a wonderful one shot. Especially, the part about Dad, can you understand my heartache, I think the most important aspect of drabble personally is how you end it, and it was ended quite well. Besides that, your grammar and formatting are getting better and better by the day, and the top-notch descriptions only make the entire thing unforgettable so please keep writing.
Kira25 chapter 8 . 5/8/2006
Ha, ha this has got to be one of my favorites. The part about Kakashi not ever being able to apologize is so true. Though cute, smart, and strong Kakashi has an attitude that could drive a saint insane. I loved the part about him not being able to control the dogs, everyone needs a weakness, and I'm glad you had Kakashi blocking most of the punches. Although, I am an avid supporter of female characters Kurenai completely beating Kakashi into oblivion is unlikely although her getting a couple hits in is likely. My favorite part of the story was "You forgot the chopsticks, you moron." Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. All in all, this is probably one of my favorite chapters. Not only was the humor and formatting good, but I really do enjoy humor/romance so please keep up the good work!
Kira25 chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
Yeah, go Kurenai! She really is an underapreciated character at times who deserves more attention than she gets. Anyway, I really liked this one as well although my favorite is still Chapter 3. The thing about her being a scorned and thrown away play thing was actually really sad. You can't help but feel anger and annoyance when you see someone who has been scorned because everyone is important. I also liked how you incorporated some of the female ninja's who are also overlooked. If only Hinata has been there, oh well. I noticed that there were a lot less grammar errors this chapter and am very grateful for it. The formatting was awesome and the story was an awesome read so please continue to write drabbles you're quite good at it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »