Reviews for The Wings of Love
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This a simply beautiful story, and it almost made me cry. You have both Raoul and Christine down perfectly. You have an amazing talent, keep it up! RC forever!
nativedreamer chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This is a superb start. It's wonderful as a one shot that explains the deep connection between Christine and Raoul.

You have the potential to be a professional writer with this kind of material. It's some of the best writing I've seen on this site!

After saying that, I'll add that writing a prologue to a story is almost always easier than following through and keeping the story going. That takes a great deal of work and a good imagination.

So roll up your sleeves, my dear, and apply yourself. You really shouldn't waste your talent. You're not getting any younger (LOL)
OutOfLullaby chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
aw! that was so sweet! lol, i loved it.
Elyse3 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Very cute. Movie verse? I usually write book verse, so I was momentarily confused by some things (like the mansion, but since it's movie!PotO it makes more sense).

Rather adorable, and I liked the description of Raoul's voice- a nice touch.
elflover47 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
That's so sweet!

My only comment is that at the beginning you said that Christine was nine. But I don't think that either Christine or Raoul acted like nine year olds. 12 or 13 at the youngest.
RiverofTruth chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Love it, love it, love it. As usual, good job, you're a good writer, blah, blah, blah. You know and all that jazz. lol! Really though. Great job. Looking forward to the next chapters!
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Aww! Oh I love this!
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
BRAVA BRAVA! BEUTIFUL! I LOVE IT R AND C WHEN THEY WERE SO LITTLE AND CUTE!