Reviews for That Sinking Feeling
symphknot chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Is beautiful
azngirlLH chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was a very enjoyable read. Very in character, I love the banter between the two: how Kyle is so worried for Kenny (acting almost like a mother) and how Kenny is so silly and teases Kyle so much. And of course, love the little advances Kenny made on Kyle ;). Poor Kyle, he must be so frustrated, worrying over Kenny like that.
pinecat chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
cute
July-V chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
XD god I love it a bunch
Luna C. Starque chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Ah! Adorable! Loved it, even though I'm usually a Style fan. You made a believable Kenny, but I think Kyle might have cried a little too easily. Good job!
JACinthebox chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Hm...yummy. :]

Squee, nice work. :D
tweekitty chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
m, what a tasty teaser! ;] very delightful. and kyle's woe.. aww. god, i loved that part about kenny feeling sorry for him D:
XJill The RipperX chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
WONDERFUL! _ i loved it ] good job!
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
aww it was sweet i loved it
whoaitsro chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
It was a cute story, but I'd really like to know who keeps seven bottles of pepto-bismal in their house. I loved it though. :] keep up the good work.
animeninjaNIPPON chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Aww, poor Kyle...Kenny won't give up on him!

Cute story!
LaLiSy chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Brilliant. _ Loved it. *adds it to favorites*
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Kenny's so cute and funny when he's trying to rape Kyle. XD You gotta love the whoreish blond. And I agree with everyone on the poem. Very nice. I like the last bit.
KayKay chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
write more! Come on this can't just be a oneshot, its too cutely sweet! XD
Azu Luna chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Sexy. Nice poem too at the end, I liked that. LOL Kenny's such a horny bastard...you gotta love him. Good job. _