Reviews for The Stories He Could Tell
ElisabethDarling chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Very beautiful! This is written perfectly, and the images are amazing. I love the mythology in here. Everything about this story is lovely and sad.
great gospel chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I absolutely loved this. Chad is one of my favourite characters, but be gets so little attention from the fandom. This was a great in depth look on his character - his background, his thought processes, and his relationships with others. There is so much about this that I loved, I can't even mention it all. One of the little details that pops out at me is how he buys all his shirts from the same little shop, and he bought the one shirt with dragon print, though he never wears it. it just seems like such a Chad thing to do. He silently observes and listens and sees the best in people and protects them. This woman saw this beautiful cloth in a dumpster and decided she had to save it. And Chad decided he had to buy it, even if he wouldn't use it. I think the last section was very touching as well - the idea that having another person, his best friend, always watching his back was a form of immortality in itself. Well done.
Nymbis chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
really lovely!
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Chad is too cool
In The Mix chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love Chad and I'm glad you did him justice. Great one-shot.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Love this. The world needs more high caliber Chad fics!

Your prose is lyrical and each point reveals something of Chad's essence. I like the family history you created, and the way everyone's futures are a bit ambiguous.

Thank you for a wonderful read.
Heise chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This is so epic.

Love it. The style, the content, everything. Great job. I quite like Chad. You capture him beautifully
want your rad bromance chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I dig through a lot of fic, and I have to say, this is the best Chad-centric piece I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Its 'place' in Bleach's timeline is irrelevant- it just captures the essence of Chad's character the way I've seen a lot of other stories fail to.
sunlightkisses chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
stunning. just stunning. the narration is love. fantastic job.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Pure amazing-ness.

100% love.

Wow. I'm almost speechless. Thanks for adding Orihime in because I love her and Chad :) This was so so great!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Very nice. I'm a big Chad fan (for all that he never speaks and there's so much we never hear about him), so I really enjoyed this. Very well-written, and quiet, so it read and felt like Chad, if that makes any sense. Nicely done. :D
solysal chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I've always thought that Chad was an underappreciated character in Bleach,

This was amazing! I loved the concepts you touched on, stories, how they transform people, what they mean regardless of their truth, and Chad at the center of it all. I loved how your words flowed - dreamy, yet very precise - and just how you painted Chad, watching him interact with the people in his life.

And out of curiosity, is the scooter a reference to FLCL? Ah well, the question's secondary to the awesomeness of the story. Thanks for writing this!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
The semi-mystic, native content of many of the stories is well suited to the silent giant. I enjoyed the read, well done.
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
*squees and dies*

This is probably the single best Chad fic I've ever read in my entire life. I love this, I love Chad, and I love you. Thank you SO MUCH for writing something so appreciative of his character. The amount of ideas and miniscule details in this were just mind-blowing. Magnificent work!
Mellow Penelo chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I've had this on my favorites list for awhile, and I'm sorry I didn't review sooner.

You have a great style. Each segment so deep, yet wonderfully simple. I think that's what makes a great writer, begin able to back a punch, so much meaning in a single sentence.

Through simple paragraphs you illustrated the relationship between Chad and his Grandpa Theres allot of vivid imagery.

I love the reference to easter island. Those colossal mysterious statues, just seem to *fit* with Chad.

I can't find anything wrong with it, So thank you for such a great piece.