Reviews for Over Tea and Coffee
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Aww, how very sweet. (: I actually really liked this. Great job! I can see this happening... Poor Mark. :( I love him though. So adorable.
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
i liked it...a lot. real deep, compared to most RENT fics on here. lol but i enjoy most RENT fics anyway. ) good job!
ChickInStarkTower chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I Always knew that Joanne cared about Mark in a much friendlier way then she let on.

Please continue this, I love it!

-VivaLaVieBohemeA
Actress020306 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
aw, this is my first RENT fic and it's great
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Cute! I've imagined Mark doing just this thing. You pulled it off perfectly.
Snakes on Christine chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
If there was no Roger, I would be all for MarkJoanne, trust me.

But, MarkRoger it is... :D

Well written. I like the idea. A little less slashy than I like, but that's okay.
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Oh, that's so nice. Why am I not surprised that Mark is starving himself to pay for Roger's AZT? It's so sweet how Maureen and Joanne care. Maybe you should continue this? I don't really have a plot point for it, but I'm sure you'll think of something.
Jacinda chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Wow. I love it!
PeeenAmme chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
i really liked it

are you gonna continue it?

i hope so
Demia chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
aww mark mark mark don't do that! eat!
Abby chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
That was good! I am also a Mark girl and I enjoyed your story very much. )
Jenn Hoffmann chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Wow, this was very good! I loved it! Keep up the great work!-Jenn
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Aw...I love it! I love the way these two banter in the movie, and Joanne's fusing over him before the interview is priceless. Hope to see more soon!
Rational Lunacy chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This is pretty good, I would be interested it in being a continuing piece. Of course, since it's your decision as the author whether or not you want to continue it...*nods* but I'm begging you! I want angsty marky, but no one writes angsty marky! *roars* You could like, go into, how Roger finds out that Marky's killing himself to protect roger, or something like that. Me would read later chappys!

Insanely Yours,

Rational Lunacy
Crystalline3rain chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
That was really nice. I love how you've taken two characters who don't really have much in common, and had them have a lovely little conversation. I liked how Maureen was sort of a link between them. When Joanne wanted to convince Mark, she'd tell him how Maureen was concerned as well. It really worked. Awesome job.