Reviews for Mother's Intuition
Grayisawesome chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
tea...great

Great fic by the way, i liked it *tumbs up*!
Strawberry Massacre chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I read this over and over and over O_o It was such a sweet story...
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
You are an excellent writer! The ending was perfect! Poor Mikoto. Still, it was very good. (Sorry about all the reviews your getting from in your E-mail! Your stories are just so good)
angelgrl chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
yup, chinese ppl do like tea...loved it!
Mena404 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I think you write very well and it seems you got the history pretty correct. Great Job!
Kaede Karasuma chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I love this fic a lot. It made me feel a lot closer to the Uchiha family. I like how you made them all seem so real, saying their favorite flavors of tea and things they liked to do as a family. I can't pick out anything I don't like about this oneshot. This is a very, very good fic.

Wonderful job!
THE Hyuuga Neji chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I loved the story, It's so sweet. I liked how you portrayed Mikoto.
Silent Note chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
*sniffs* Lovely but sad. Very nice writing.
Rain Sky chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Tea... jasmine tea is actually quite similar to maccha and I'm fond of both... *sigh* if only in fanfics, we both love the same tea, beautiful Itachi...

Okay, anyway... It was accurate of how Mikoto probably feels, well expressed, complete.
akamai chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I loved it. You wrote it very well. :) The ending was sad, how she was having memories while dying.
Forsaken.Eyes chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I loved it. It was written nicely, and truly from the view point of a mother. The ending was sad of course. But lovely nonetheless.
dreamer4eternity chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Very nice, and if I wasn't wondering around message boards 10 minutes ago, I would have guessed that everything was true. Just in case you decide to include her in another fanfic or something, she was a jounin. And I am pretty sure that she saw Itachi when he kills her, I'm not sure on the latter, but its something I heard happens in future episodes or something. Oh well, great fanfic! I'm so happy someone decided to write on this great, underused character! _
Sasuke's Grl chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was so good! I rea it over twice I found it awesome especially the last paragraph! Great Job!
Tenshi-Battosai chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I liked this story alot! _ Something that was finally in the mother's point of view. It was a sad ending...I mean, if I had a child, I'd be miserable if my son took my own life... Great story!

Sayonara,

Tenshi-Battosai
So Guhn chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Oh this was lovely. I'm not one to like things written in first-person, but this was very nice.

And tea! I agree; I personally like to think the Uchiha family is obsessed with it! XD (Except Itachi; he just likes dango... joking!)