Reviews for Someone Else's Arms
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
What a bittersweet story. The ending almost had me in tears at Wendy and Peter's final parting.

Job well done!
DreamMakersMagic chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
its so sad
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Haha. Hello there Sumpter fan. This was superbly written. All so poignant and sad but a little twisty bittersweet ending. Wonderful job! Just a thought: I know how you're a J.S. fan but this PP you got here was like the book (by Barrie) or the Disney version PP. Just saying. :)
CurryCurran chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Very good, but Harry Potter kicks Peter Pan's butt!
Lady Radcliffe chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
aw.

a sort of sad,depressing, erm unsatisfying ending? But I tend to like the happy ones anyways. lol
paladinofthelantern chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Nice.
spinninincircles chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
good job!this is beautiful!
Aria Elessar chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Aw! That was so awesome! I love how even though Peter's still a boy, he understands Wendy. He ets her go with all the gentleness a cocky boy like him can muster. This was so well written! So awesome! It made me want to become Wendy's tears and run down her cheeks in sadness. Beautiful!
M.S. Dae chapter 1 . 12/12/2005

Aw, it's such a sweet story! Wonderful job. Have a great day. Blackcat69
GerryLover15 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Aw so sad I loved it great job... _
Auriela chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Hey, I liked this story. I know you're obsessed with Jeremy Sumpter, but this Peter reminded me a lot more of the Barrie Peter, as opposed to the cute actor's Peter. I don't know why, probably in the way he sopke with so little care...I've always found Barrie's Peter really selfish and not really very nice, but when Jeremy Sumpter played him he certainly changed my mind! But keep up the writing, I'm still waiting for an update for Almost Twenty-three that you told me about! PS Have you seen the new Harry Potter yet? What did you think about it? -A