Reviews for One By One
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This is really sad. I love how you wrote it.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That really was tragic but in a slow subtle way
Annibellee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I couldn't even cry that was so sad. That is very confusing to me, but you did a really great job with this. Dang it was so sad I wanna cry. :P Poor Kakashi...All alone again. STUPID CYCLE! . Seriously, this was awesome. I'm an angsty person for some reason. I dunno. I'm weird. X3 I am now officially making you one of my favorite authors. XP
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aw, it's sad, but well written.
Shirayuki chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
wow! how sad.
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Cool. Great job.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was so sad that I actually have tears in my eyes. It was very good though and well written, I loved it...I also probably need to stop reading sad fanfictions before I go to bed so that I can actually get to sleep lol.
darklace15 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
'And of course, he’s still here, standing in front of the memorial, because he doesn’t have any place except with the dead.' I really like that line. Congratulations, you made me cry.
Alori Kesi Aldercy chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Chilling.

I liked how you told the story without showing anything more than snatches of thoughts and scenes. It flowed smoothly despite the chopped sections and was quite enjoyable.

In Konoha everything follows a set pattern, apparently. I like how you portrayed that here.

-Alori
Shadow Coyote chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I really liked the small glimpses of the characters, especially how Sakura's almost jarred against the others at first from lack of major angst.

It was thoughtful, and the short glimpses fit best.
Itallia chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
It's an interesting plot style, to have the focus sorta be on Kakashi's weird ability to live when everyone else dies.
une see chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Oh, so sad! But very good. xD
Trenchcoatgirl-Kyo chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Wow... sad, but I like it.
wellduh chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
...*winces*

...Ow.

Great work.
celerystalksatmidnight chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I can't help it, i like the word requiem. And I loved your story.