Reviews for Family Recipe
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Awww adorable, amusing, cute and awesome, I loved it and nice job
beautiful-sadness chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I loved this fic. Actually i'm reading all your digimon's fics and had to say they are amazing. I'm starting to read digimon's fics in english about Yamato and his relationships with other people after reading a lot in spanish, so I can't understand why took me soo long to find this.

Hope you see this review, 'cause I like (really like) to translate this fic to spanish, if you give me license of course.

And sorry, I'm still not so good with my english. )
Oneirogenic chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This brought me close to tears. It was so sweet! I feel bad for Yamato's father...having to raise him alone. You know Yamato was either a very good little boy on some days, or a very HORRIBLE little boy on others.

I love when people write for Yamato's dad. He's either protrayed as a complete asshole, or not at all. _ I really love how you wrote him.
butterflie chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
omg. eighteen years old, and squealing like a silly little fangirl. heh. it is adorably cute though. I love mr. ishida even MORE now. also hate natsuko more too :P
Chonki chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Cute Taito, I must say, Keep on writing!
Amber chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
*squeals and giggles insanely* I LOVED IT! This has got to be one of the ABSOLUTELY CUTEST stories I have ever read! I LOVED IT! Write some more stories like this please!
YamaS chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
awww...how sweet is that! i can picture litle yama chan insisting on buying tampons..heehee cute...what a lovely story! wonderful work!
Canadian Weirdo chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
that was the best cooking related Matt and his dad fic I've ever read.

Finaly one where he's not a jerk.
Linnda chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Oh my, that was sweet! and I tought I have read all your stories
ZB chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Awww...that's so sweet! ::glares at Yamato's mother, who has been strung up a tree:: She shall be punished, in the Name of Taichi! Bwuhahahaha! ::whips out her flamethrower:: ::revs it::

Lock-n-load.

Hehehe...
Kurok chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
That was magnificant *sniff* wonderful *sniff*
MeShelly chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
WOW! I thought that Sep. 25 would be Mr. Ishida's birthday-I was totally thrown by the ending. GREAT FIC! Michelle
Yama's Bi-atch Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
So Kawaii! Luved it! _
pellaz chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
This is such a great story! You took one of the characters I would least expect this story's POV to be from and made it interesting and engaging. Good concept! One of the few stories I've seen where Yamato's dad isn't a complete jerk. _
JokaJoker chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Ooh! Great story! Sooo cute! You always write so well. I love all your fics, go Rhinoae!