Reviews for Gabriel
Motherofthehorde chapter 44 . 7/8
Poot
...well itbwas good while it lasted..
Motherofthehorde
ZeroQi chapter 42 . 6/26
Honestly, it's probably good you've abandoned this story. Your Dark Lady here can literally do no wrong. It's annoying watching her never fail at being the bad guy.

Such a shame you had to add someone like that just because you can't write a compelling bad guy. You just HAD to try and make some more evil than Voldemort.
God! Why do the names keep changing, at least tell us so I don’t have to feel extremely confused for the next 3 few chapters as I get used to the new name...
The multiple names are starting to confuse me... is Brie harry?
Idiot Gryffindors
Exactly, you can never have enough minions, so he better get started on recruiting houseelves asap
Maxennce chapter 44 . 6/7
damsel! I love it
EmilyRoseDonovan chapter 44 . 5/21
Absolutely fantastic story. Will check back for updates.
jadethetroll chapter 44 . 5/14
really awesome story. Thank you
BadgeryFox chapter 44 . 5/3
This is a great, one of a kind, story. Sad that it's not finished but I enjoyed reading nevertheless. Thank you for writing!
jktlbfhi chapter 44 . 4/23
Is this storh abandoned? Please please say no. Its a very frustrating story which makes me cling to it very much. It invoked so many emotions in me. Hopefully this can be finished.
ponpom chapter 10 . 3/14
Mal théa, when put into google translate, is, um,
*snickers silently
...bad tea
Midots chapter 44 . 3/9
A great story. the current end is like a cliffy. please update as soon as real life allows. Thanks for sharing!
scacasdddii chapter 1 . 3/5
this is one of my favorites, I always check back every once in a while hoping you will update
noxenrom chapter 31 . 2/3
I can't keep reading this shit. It had promised to be a good story but quickly developed into some fauxbullshit drama
4,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »