Reviews for Gabriel
csibpip chapter 44 . 8/20
I am hopeful this story is only on a long break because I would love to see how all this plays out. It's quite a unique story I have to say, I really like how you're shaping it using all the characters you have.
PHEONIX39 chapter 44 . 8/12
Well, well, well... What a change! I've had this story on my favorites for a long time and just came back to it after years! I'm looking forward to seeing more of it hopefully soon. Just don't kill off the uncle, he's an awesome character. CHEERS!g
eh84132 chapter 44 . 8/10
Oh my gods! It just ends! I wish you would finish it; it's very good. I love it. It's fantastic, amazing. Thank you. But could you please finish it?

Smiles!
Ellie
this story is one of my favorites :))
Katalara chapter 44 . 7/25
Well rats! I love this story and hate that it's not finished. Well done so far, I've really enjoyed it!
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 7/21
please do ignore some of the scream from behind *smile*
I want to say this story was Truly a Hidden Gems.
I wonder how it escape my radar.
i wanna to say a lot more but i make it short
Please at least stick with it until ending or if you continue it at another website do let me know
And to all of author maybe reader or flamed please do not be afraid if you be flame it hard to write a good story and if you have something to say how about you used account to show some support hmm?
Bailey L chapter 1 . 7/16
You copped a lot of hate, though I don't know why. It was a good story with a lot of well written characters. You took the time to give background to Gabriel's parents and family life so it didn't feel like fake sweet emotions between them. Very good, i enjoyed the read and i hope that you find time to continue one day.
Philodice chapter 1 . 7/12
I've never forgotten this one.
Ariesp19 chapter 44 . 7/8
More lol
Wonderful chapter! :)
Aspiringauthor04 chapter 1 . 6/19
This seems like a nice story so I've started to read it. I would have relieved at the end but I want to tell you something. Amrit doesn't mean immortal. It's a liquid in Hindu mythology that has the capability to make you immortal and maybe even undefeatable, though that isn't clear. It is similar to Nectar in Greek mythology. I'm sorry if you think I'm snobby but I'm Indian and couldn't help myself.
Cringe
SlytherinofGreenWellSprings chapter 24 . 6/7
Fae is just too cute!
Soo good! Please continue updating!
The last quarter of this story turned into utter convoluted shite. That said, i have one simple question which you never fucking bothered to clarify: How many men are there in Akshay mal Théa's merry band of fucking TRAINED MERCENARIES!? Cause you've preveously refered to them as an army. Now, i'm not sure you realize this but, an army of trained veteran mercenaries TRUMPS a group of untrained amateur terrorists. So, knowing that, why the fuck doesn't Akshay mal Théa just fucking neutralize god damne fucking Voldemort HIMSELF!? As you might be able to tell i'm just a wee bit frustrated with the lack of resolution to a fic that should have ended thirty-some fucking chapters a go with a protagonist that never even needed to involve himself. What a damned waste...
4,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »