Reviews for Gabriel
Aki13S chapter 16 . 4/12
Man. Akshay is playing one hell of a game.
Aki13S chapter 10 . 4/12
He he he. First time that I didn’t need that translation. Woohooo.
Aki13S chapter 8 . 4/12
This is such a mafia family. Without the gross relationships/mature bits. I love it.
wnnandos chapter 24 . 4/9
I've tried to overlook the age gap between Gabriel and Fayette but it's just wrong... a 6th year and a 1st year is messed up no matter how many things you create to try and make it okay. it's literally someone about to finish secondary school and a child straight out of primary school
MikaelsonChicka chapter 44 . 4/5
Will this be continued?
mimaja chapter 44 . 3/12
Thanks for this great story.
I really hope there come some chapter in the near future I'm addicted to more.

Best wishes
Please don’t abandon this
Rubbish
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 7 . 1/29
and lost all interest. why griffindor, ugh...
SadMeatBag chapter 2 . 1/7
Question, why did Vermon carried a pistol. In UK it have very stricted policies about guns if I remember correctly. So if even they move to the States it highly unlikely for him to own a gun.
Duchess67 chapter 29 . 1/7
What?! How on EARTH could Neville NOT see leaving that vial out where anyone could find it as the betrayal that it is? Brie's family could happily murder Neville with no remorse for such an ACTIVE BETRAYAL as this! Regardless of the fact Nev doesn't know who Brie used to be, leaving that potion where it could be found is the same as blabbing said identity to all inhabitants of the castle!
Duchess67 chapter 12 . 12/30/2021
Um, if Harry's legs are weak, he really wouldn't be able to sit on a broom for very long at a time and no fancy flying at all or he'd fall off. Did he use a charm on himself to lock his legs in place? That would be risky and could cause further injury to them both. I really don't understand why you would do that to Harry, but am looking forward to where it's important to the storyline. Just because I can't figure it out doesn't mean you don't have a good reason. I'm just impatient to know now! LOL

Oh dear, will the boggart create a panic attack? Is his boggart Vernon, even after all this time?
Duchess67 chapter 11 . 12/30/2021
Um, how does a person wearing a metal leg brace sit crosslegged? And if the magical blood adoption ritual made his bones that brittle, how can he be a good soldier? Brittle bones would be grounds for dismissal from military service. Aren't panic attacks enough of a weakness for Gabriel?
Teresa chapter 44 . 12/30/2021
Is there going to be more to your story? It's really good but not yet done, I wate for more unless you are making it a cliff hanger.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 25 . 12/29/2021
Isn't 15 Galleons pretty much change for Hermione?

She's not rich, but both her parents are successful dentists, and if I recall correctly, they live in the posh Hamptons - you don't do that without money to back it up. (And if they work at a private clinic, they certantly earn well.)

15 galleons is like... 155 75£/h, for 4h work, equals... 300£.

Okay, maybe not change, but about 1/3d of what I used to pay for a single room for one month in the semi-posh, semi-not-REALLY-posh Regents Park Road above Camden.

Her book budget is GUARANTEED bigger. (Because most college schoolbooks -which I read even if I never bothered with actual college- costs about 100£ each. Which again is 10 times that of an avrage novel -unless you buy either used.)

My point is; It's affordable enough... unless her parents have some kind of mad debt.

Can't be student loan tho. They CLEARLY didn't fail college, so the goverment must have paid it all.

*Ponders*