Reviews for Gabriel
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 8/10
I wonder if we'll see any Slytherins at this party, aside from Blaise and Daphne, perhaps. Gabriel doesn't seem too impressed with Malfoy's "posse." If they aren't invited, I'm sure there will be more than one set of robes in a twist when it's discovered that Hermione and Neville were there.

It will be interesting to see what Hermione learns from this visit.
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 8/10
Ah, so Ron was maneuvered into inviting Fae, eh? It certainly wasn't the type of plotting I would have expected him to do. Daphne, maybe, or even Ginny, as both are devious. Ron is about as subtle as a bludger, and it sounds as if one was nearly needed to get him to ask Fae.

Ginny's kind of a b-witch, isn't she? Too bad Hermione took the bait and followed her. Ignoring her would have been much classier.

Well, since Gabriel and Fae are married - even if they are still in "stage two - he shouldn't get into TOO much trouble. Heck, maybe he even had a house elf sneak Fae out of the dorm and down to Anya. It's what I would have done in his place.
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 8/10
I certainly wouldn't think this was a Ron-type of scheme. It must definitely have been Melisande's idea, because it has a decidedly Slytherin "flavor." I am a bit curious, though. Ron repeatedly refers to Hermione as "my girl," yet she had not a split second's hesitation in accepting Gabriel's invitation to the ball. She doesn't seem like a two-timer or an opportunist, and she is certainly aware of Gabriel's marital status. Is it possible that Hermione doesn't know she is Ron's girl, because he has never asked her to be his girl? Does their romantic relationship exist only in his mind? If creating trouble or causing jealousy was his goal, he doesn't seem to have done that just yet. Of course, perhaps the other side of the "cliff" is different!
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 8/9
Oh, this ought to be interesting. Harry Potter a Death Eater. Hmmmmmmmm ... How does Rai feel about that?

And what is Shay thinking? Is he going to use Harry to bait Voldemort in some way? It sounded to me - based on the brief scene with Lucius - like Shay wants to supplant Voldemort as the reigning Dark Lord. What exactly is the status of old Voldy these days? Does he have an actual body? Does he still have Horcruxes? Has Dumbledore done anything to find them, or has he been waiting on HP to show up and do it? Many questions ...
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 8/9
Gabriel's boggart? I suspect it is Uncle Vernon ... and surely that would be a giveaway to Snape, who would probably have recognized him because he actually knew Petunia. But would Sirius know who he is? This should be interesting.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 8/9
Interesting interaction with Draco. I wonder if he is under orders from Lucius to behave.

I'm a little surprised that Snape didn't immediately notice "Lily's eyes" in Gabriel's face. I wonder ... If the skin had not been darkened through the ritual, would Harry Potter be more easily recognized in Gabriel's face? I wonder how long it will take Snape to suss out the truth ... and what he will do when he does. Since he knows Rai, would he treat Harry as he normally would have done?
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 8/9
I'm probably going to regret beginning this story, as it isn't complete and hasn't been updated in several months. Unfortunately for my curiosity, it looked quite interesting and I felt compelled to read what was here.

I can't help thinking of Lucius Malfoy when you mention the cane. It is sad to think Harry/Gabeiel has continued to suffer injuries from the potion, even they weren't intended. I'm curious to know what became of the Diary, too. Did Shay know what it was? I hope it was destroyed.

Now, for the 64,000 galleon question: Will the hat squeal to Dumbledore about Harry's true identity?

Other musings ... Is Hermione going to be an annoying tattletale who spies for Dumbledore? I hope not. I dislike the "authority worshipping" side of her character. I do hope Harry can establish a friendship with Neville, as he is a favorite character of mine. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Oooh how could you do his to me
This is the best part
What a cliffhanger
Please please please update
Whisperponyx chapter 44 . 7/14
I am in LOVE with this story! Like really I've read the whole thing today, ooh I can't believe he let Ron know before hermione I know it was necessary but she's going to so annoyed, just realised that you've been working on this for 10yars! That's some commitment, I can't wait to read more once you (hopefully) update
OpaqueWhiteShadow chapter 44 . 7/14
I've had a very enjoyable day reading this story again - it's sort of been my re-introduction into how wonderful the world of fanfiction can be. The conceptualisation is meticulous and your attention to detail is delightful in its thoroughness. I'm hoping you'll update soon! :)
mboutwell7 chapter 44 . 7/10
Lol.
Though I know this hasn't been updated in forever, I'd LOVE to see more!
animezor chapter 7 . 7/8
fucking ruined it if you are gonna make a AU. at least make one where he isn't sorted into Goddamn gryffindor
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/30
Gabriel is the best name ever!
pgeraci chapter 44 . 6/16
I've enjoyed this story. Its been a fun and interesting read. I look forward to reading more and thanks for sharing this with us.
Secre chapter 44 . 6/15
I very much hope this isn't just abandoned as it's an absolute masterpiece and I'll be somewhat devastated if it is!
4,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »