Reviews for Gabriel
ponpom chapter 10 . 3/14
Mal théa, when put into google translate, is, um,
*snickers silently
...bad tea
Midots chapter 44 . 3/9
A great story. the current end is like a cliffy. please update as soon as real life allows. Thanks for sharing!
scacasdddii chapter 1 . 3/5
this is one of my favorites, I always check back every once in a while hoping you will update
noxenrom chapter 31 . 2/3
I can't keep reading this shit. It had promised to be a good story but quickly developed into some fauxbullshit drama
noxenrom chapter 20 . 2/3
I nearly vomitted
Strikeman chapter 44 . 1/31
So, is this fic dead? Or will it be continued?
Ronjon chapter 44 . 1/31
Great! You have spent 15 years, off and on, writing this very interesting story. Yet not a word to wrap everything up in the last 2 years and 3 months. I think it is time to get back on target and finish this Jewell, don't you? I will be waiting for your next chapter.
feauxen chapter 44 . 1/29
That ending...I really have no idea why the story ends here. It makes no sense. All the pieces are, quite literally in play, and I don't even think that it would be hard to just...finish the game, as it were.

So why haven't you? It's been three years now. What gives?
BookWyrm chapter 13 . 1/24
This story is awesome!

Arranged marriages ... This could get interesting,and definitely provides an almost foolproof defense against Harrymione and HarryGinny, etc.
BookWyrm chapter 12 . 1/24
Ron is pretty cool :)

Poor Brie though! :(
BookWyrm chapter 11 . 1/24
I love this story!

And I quite like the way that Draco got trapped in the Ancient Tunes class ;)
Awesome chapter!
Wonderful chapter!
Great chapter!
The-Baby-Winchester chapter 44 . 12/20/2017
Heyyy! So I know it’s been kind of forever but I just finished ‘Gabriel’ and I’m in love honestly your writing is incredible and this story is one of my faves so I just wanted to try to convince you to maybe give continuing it another shot the suspense may or may not be killing me at the moment but either way it is an amazing piece XOXO
4,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »