Reviews for Gabriel
hojosatoko chapter 13 . 3/20
Russian cussing was completely wrong.
Dolphelecat chapter 44 . 3/13
Just rediscovered this story. It's been great rereading it! I feel like Gabriel is getting some great character development.
yummypie193 chapter 2 . 3/12
O.o I was not expecting that to be that sudden.
Deblou chapter 44 . 2/25
Love this story and I am hoping that you will eventually get around to finishing it
Gaanaru chapter 44 . 2/21
Omg! Update please!
JubJub 0250 chapter 44 . 2/6
Please update!
Six Foot Assassin chapter 15 . 2/1
At the beginning it was a interesting story with an interesting spin on the HP verse but it got boring real fast, there is nothing really happening.

He's married to a eleven year old? Doesn't he feel like a pedophile.
a7152966 chapter 16 . 1/16
is this Audric that Audric from Salem Academy, Ami's friend? it is isn't it? it's not that common a name, after all
IncubusSuccubus chapter 44 . 1/15
ohhhh i hope there's more
considering how long since this was updated, i really hope this trash has been dropped, it was dect for like the 30 first chapters then you added more and more fucking nonsense, i am honestly disgusted with what you have done to this story with how you have forced so many things making everything happening unnatural and just disgusting to read.
I sincerely hope i never meet you because i doubt i could stand a person willing to butcher their story like this rather than leave it naturally developing and become something amazing.
Shit like htis is why i stay the fuck away from canon.
Well... guess im going to start skipping past parts involving both Ron and Hermione now, since you went down the road of nonsense there, what exactly about them makes them a potential couple? fucking nothing, what is wrong with you? their itnerests are so fuckign far apart its ridicolous to even consider them for a couple. i wouldnt be surprised at this point if you think Snape is good guy too.
I dont liek how it got to this point, too much plot device to make it happen
Luna is awesome, too bad she isnt very fitting for a big role in this fic, all sorts of crazy shit can be done with her
If someone compared the behaviour between Gabriel and Fae with Ron and Hermione... how covuld htey possiblty think that Ron and Hermione fit together? Gabriel and Fae are clearly friends while Ron and Hermione are barely aquintances and one has a crush on the other. I really, really hope ithis fic doenst fuck up and put them together, and if they get paired atleast they eventually break up because it obviously will never work in long term. opposites clash, sames stay together.
Ron is a disturbing person, if someone male or female clearly does not respond to your advances... just how hard is it to come ot the conclusion that clearly you dont fit together then? a good relationship is built upon friendship... I really, really dislike Ron.
4,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »