Reviews for Gabriel
Guest chapter 5 . 7h
Absolutely fucking restarted
sabb chapter 44 . 2/10
aww cmonn! a cliffhanger and the story hasnt been touched in years. i might cry...
MagicBender chapter 15 . 1/21
Hi! So far I really enjoyed reading this as it has such an unusual premise. Unfortunately, I cannot continue as you are saying an eleven year old is married to a fifteen year old who is also her cousin. I understand that you’ve tried to excuse it as they are not blood related. But they see each other’s siblings as their cousins so it stands to reason they’d see each other as cousins too.
mjk777 chapter 44 . 9/22/2020
please please please update. this is one of the best fics i have read in a while. I would love to see it come to completion
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
These names are completely ridiculous and I think your biting off more then you can chew with so many OC’s
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
I’m going to be honest here if for a second I start picking up on some constant whining and his abuse is brought up more then once like everything else out there this is getting dropped. Hell what is with you people and excessive child abuse at this point it’s actually just unoriginal and stale at this point. Also where exactly is harry when you open up your story this is something that needs to be established proper character descriptions are good as well. Like this lady with a completely unnecessary and flat out strange name who is she? So far it seems like you might make her black but it’s not really clear cause the best we got is caramel skinned or something similar.
Rebatrek chapter 44 . 9/9/2020
Great story. Thank you for sharing.
Lilrobo02 chapter 44 . 8/26/2020
Love this story. It’s very well thought out.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/25/2020
Please update.
thatha15 chapter 44 . 8/23/2020
Hello, have you abandoned FanFiction?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
Great story so far! Just one question though, how is mal theas pronounced? Mal teh-as? Mal theas?
Guest chapter 44 . 8/3/2020
Just reread this whole fic at 1 in the morning and it was so worth it. Thank you for writing it!
Beizanten chapter 2 . 7/25/2020
i actually feel. sorry for vernon. great
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 44 . 7/11/2020
This is really good, will Ron take the hint or will he be dense?
AvidReader2425 chapter 13 . 6/15/2020