Reviews for Meet The Parents
RavenSerendipity chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I really liked will and I loved trigon (never thought I'd say that) I really liked how protective he is. I liked when he sent her to bed at 4. :)
Also this cracked me up so bad, I nearly died:
'I prefer oranges over you my dear pineapple'

Please add more! I am begging you!
Eden Alice Poe chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Ha, read this not too long ago & was putting off reviewing it.
I'm more RobRae, but this was perfect how you had these two! And not too much RobStar, so it was much more bearable than some other fics I've read. Love the TrigonArella shipping, I'm sure if they were normal they could've made their relationship work... maybe? idk, maybe not, but it's interesting to think about!
I loved the cameos you had in this for some characters, just so cool! Also, when I was reading this, i couldn't help but think of Fairly Oddparents & this fan art that I saw somewhere. Basically Rae & BB were dressed up as Cosmo & Wanda- it makes sense, Cosmo & BB are lovable idiots- and I couldn't help but think of the Tara Strong connection, then of how in this fic, rae's dad is a mafia boss... in Oddparents, Wanda's dad is supposed to be a pseudo-ganster type... Yeah, weird how somethings in your life are all connected like that...
Really awesome fic you had going here & it's a shame it wasn't continued!
forgivenshadow chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Great story so far hopefully after 6 years you would be able to finish this story really curious of how it ends
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
please continue this story is hilarious!
cratbro chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Uh... if Gar is a vet, why did he have that kind of reaction to the dog?
Zarola chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
Well those glod plates are right under your nose buddy boy!
uninterestingpenname chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
i love it. i can totally see trigon as a gangster. and the 12 questions were funny.
uninterestingpenname chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
this chapter is so cool. i love the ending.
ur bf saba still too lazy chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
HELLO! me again! funny... huh... u hav a pretty good sense of humor, even wen ur meant to b funny... the'green bean' part wuz funny. again, i jus went thru it, didn't read it seriously... :P. luv ya! nd update 'rise of war'. i can't wait no longer!
Kikyz chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
I've been looking all over for this fic! And I'm so happy i found it. this fic is so awesome and funny! everything about makes me so happy! you need to update!
Raven chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
when the hell is a new flippin chapter comin out?/its a great story but, i juss wanna know y there aint no chaptahs out yet.
OmegaKrypton chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
Ah! Oh! Gettin warmed up. Funny part with the gold. And Raven as a baby is so cute. (Red X!) Ha Ha. Cant wait for next chappie.
Aussie gurl rox chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
3 words. THIS. IS. AWESOME!

enough said.
nibbles chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Holy crap I looked for my review (cause I thought I put one in there) ... but i didn't see it ...! This is one of my favorite "in-progress" fics its hilarious! Im not very good at french thou ... so i don't know what the servant people are saying but it doesn't heavily affect how i see the story so it doesn't bother me (although i wish i knew what they were saying *shrugs*)The gold plates were an interesting touch i wonder what they're for? ... guess I'll find out eventually ... The storie has a very interesting plotline I haven't seen many fics like this in a while. I can't wait till the next chpater im sure it will be just as good as the last 7
glossy3 chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
I like your story and I'm waiting on the next chapter, but I think that the rating should go up to T. I think this site has the requirement for all the ratings somewhere.