Reviews for Perfectly Flawed
That is so romantic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Wow i loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I am tearing up right now ! Bravo! Bravo! Encore! But seriously that was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
OMG PERFECTNESS BEAUTIFUL GONNA CRY OMG I LOVE IT UR AMAZING OMG THIS BE SOOOOO PERFFFFF LIKE OMG GONNA SCREAM
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Loved it!
BeautifulShadow14 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Sweet sweet sweet!
Soooooooooo cuteeeeeeee X3
I love this story! Good job!
Keep up the good work! :D
okami-onna chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Wow, I now understand why every one of your one-shots has so many reviews (and stories in general). You have an incredible gif. Be able to write the characters so well and make them totally IN character.
I read it and think "this could've happened in the manga", you know?.
I always liked the idea of Inuyasha in Kagome's shoes 'cause it's unfair that Kagome's always hurting every time Inuyasha goes to Kikyo (I fucking hate her!, sorry for the f-bomb). But at the end I can't stand the idea of Inuyasha hurting too much.
So that's the reason your story is in my IY top 10 and favorites way before I leave this review - I'm such a inconsiderate and bad person, forgive me!.
I hope you'll soon find your muse back and write wonderful stories again.
P.S. Sorry for any grammatical or another mistake you found.
P.S.2 Lots of love from Mexico.
P.S.3 I would've loved to read your trilogy but rape is a delicate matter for me 'cause it happened to my sister. So I'm in for other stories that leave it out or are more cheery.
P.S.4 Sorry if the line above made you uncomfortable. It wasn't my intention.
inume1227 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
What a lovable fiction!
It was funny in the end too!
I love ur stories soooo much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Type your review here...
noraline-chan who loves inu chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
LOVED IT!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
all this time i always wonder if there is a fic about inuyasha reincarnation.. and voila, i read this!
as i tougth the idea of inuyasha reincarnation is good. and this fic is sure as good as imagine about yasha reincarnation.. well, i think sometime inuyasha deserve to take his own pill, he must tobe feel what kagome felf about him and kikyo. and i really satisfied when i read his suffer here *sory inuyasha ;)
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is the most beautifully written story I've read in a long time, in ANY fandom. Amazing job!
Meow Cute and Fluffy chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This was so beautiful! :')
VideoGamePokedex chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
- claps slowly - That was FRICKIN amazing.
-kikyo appears- " No, Inuyasha has to be with me"
- pulls out AK-47 - UR not gonna ruin thier relationship !
( ur story was so beautiful XP)