Reviews for Perfectly Flawed
Guest chapter 1 . 23h
Girl... You made me cry. I u I XD You have gripped my heart with this fanfic. And very few stories can do that. Nice job!
lupsss1412 chapter 1 . 8/11
Girl, you made me cry...seriously...I was with my boyfriend reading this fanfic...we were watching some episodes but his parents called him for something of their computer...and...well I couldn't help but feel the sorrow and hurt of Kagome and Inuyasha...mainly Inuyasha...I ended up crying as I kept on reading and when I finished I was smiling and still crying. You made this so perfect that I can't wait to read more of your fanfics. You, my friend, have a serious amazing hability and creativity. Keep on going like this!
DreamxDonuts57 chapter 1 . 8/1
Words cannot explain how amazing this oneshot is! I loved every part of this story, from the beginning to the end. Thank you for sharing this spectacular masterpiece with the world! I'm really excited to read more writings like this from you!
Ryan chapter 1 . 6/20
Okay, I'm usually too lazy to review fanfics, but I can't ignore this one, so here goes.

You just about broke my heart with this masterpiece. And despite the catharsis of Inuyasha finally understanding what he puts Kagome through all the time, nothing could make up for seeing Kagome's realization of the implications of meeting Inuyasha's reincarnation. Don't make me think about my favorite hanyou being dead, it's not fair! I don't want him to be dead! I don't want him and Kagome to be sad!

But when the sun shines, it shines out the clearer. So much emotion and love in that conclusion. Often when I read a story, I try to picture the scenes with the characters' voices and emotions, and this story really gave my emotions a workout! Especially the part when Kagome comes back to see Inuyasha again. And then the carefree happiness and release of the snowball fight. Absolutely perfect.

Keep writing. I want to see more like this. This was a pleasure to read and a rollercoaster to experience. Peace out.
Shaddowwww chapter 1 . 6/3
I'm crying and this story is amazing and I reread it like 15 times and I love the storyline and your grammar and spelling is on fleek and it's not even Christmas.

Who knows, maybe I'll reread it another 15 times this Christmas. Hehe.
tigweny chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This was so wonderful!I really enjoyed reading it.
The Calling chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This was SOOO great
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
That is so romantic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Wow i loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I am tearing up right now ! Bravo! Bravo! Encore! But seriously that was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
OMG PERFECTNESS BEAUTIFUL GONNA CRY OMG I LOVE IT UR AMAZING OMG THIS BE SOOOOO PERFFFFF LIKE OMG GONNA SCREAM
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Loved it!
BeautifulShadow14 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Sweet sweet sweet!
Soooooooooo cuteeeeeeee X3
I love this story! Good job!
Keep up the good work! :D
okami-onna chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Wow, I now understand why every one of your one-shots has so many reviews (and stories in general). You have an incredible gif. Be able to write the characters so well and make them totally IN character.
I read it and think "this could've happened in the manga", you know?.
I always liked the idea of Inuyasha in Kagome's shoes 'cause it's unfair that Kagome's always hurting every time Inuyasha goes to Kikyo (I fucking hate her!, sorry for the f-bomb). But at the end I can't stand the idea of Inuyasha hurting too much.
So that's the reason your story is in my IY top 10 and favorites way before I leave this review - I'm such a inconsiderate and bad person, forgive me!.
I hope you'll soon find your muse back and write wonderful stories again.
P.S. Sorry for any grammatical or another mistake you found.
P.S.2 Lots of love from Mexico.
P.S.3 I would've loved to read your trilogy but rape is a delicate matter for me 'cause it happened to my sister. So I'm in for other stories that leave it out or are more cheery.
P.S.4 Sorry if the line above made you uncomfortable. It wasn't my intention.
inume1227 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
What a lovable fiction!
It was funny in the end too!
I love ur stories soooo much!