Reviews for Perfectly Flawed
MoonstoneMoodring chapter 1 . 7/9
I absolutely loved this. FINALLY Inuyasha gets a taste of his own medicine and understands what it feels like to feel threatened by your "copy". To add insult to injury Kisho is actually a living breathing person unlike that walking chamber pot Inuyasha continues to show his devotion to. Nice fresh concept mixed with a little eye-opening revenge and some Christmas feels. LOVED IT! XOXO
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 7/6
Aww, cute!
venusgirl chapter 1 . 4/1
Gorgeous story! I truly enjoyed it
Wfest chapter 1 . 3/9
Aww! Fluffy fluff all around! Sweet story, well written.
DreamxDonuts57 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
No matter what I read, I always end back up at this story. This was a fantastic read, and the little details you put in there were just gorgeous. A masterpiece, no doubt.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Girl... You made me cry. I u I XD You have gripped my heart with this fanfic. And very few stories can do that. Nice job!
lupsss1412 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Girl, you made me cry...seriously...I was with my boyfriend reading this fanfic...we were watching some episodes but his parents called him for something of their computer...and...well I couldn't help but feel the sorrow and hurt of Kagome and Inuyasha...mainly Inuyasha...I ended up crying as I kept on reading and when I finished I was smiling and still crying. You made this so perfect that I can't wait to read more of your fanfics. You, my friend, have a serious amazing hability and creativity. Keep on going like this!
DreamxDonuts57 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Words cannot explain how amazing this oneshot is! I loved every part of this story, from the beginning to the end. Thank you for sharing this spectacular masterpiece with the world! I'm really excited to read more writings like this from you!
Ryan chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Okay, I'm usually too lazy to review fanfics, but I can't ignore this one, so here goes.

You just about broke my heart with this masterpiece. And despite the catharsis of Inuyasha finally understanding what he puts Kagome through all the time, nothing could make up for seeing Kagome's realization of the implications of meeting Inuyasha's reincarnation. Don't make me think about my favorite hanyou being dead, it's not fair! I don't want him to be dead! I don't want him and Kagome to be sad!

But when the sun shines, it shines out the clearer. So much emotion and love in that conclusion. Often when I read a story, I try to picture the scenes with the characters' voices and emotions, and this story really gave my emotions a workout! Especially the part when Kagome comes back to see Inuyasha again. And then the carefree happiness and release of the snowball fight. Absolutely perfect.

Keep writing. I want to see more like this. This was a pleasure to read and a rollercoaster to experience. Peace out.
Shaddowwww chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I'm crying and this story is amazing and I reread it like 15 times and I love the storyline and your grammar and spelling is on fleek and it's not even Christmas.

Who knows, maybe I'll reread it another 15 times this Christmas. Hehe.
tigweny chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This was so wonderful!I really enjoyed reading it.
The Calling chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This was SOOO great
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
That is so romantic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Wow i loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I am tearing up right now ! Bravo! Bravo! Encore! But seriously that was amazing