Reviews for Alone At Christmas
Gryffindor620 chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
This is for chapter 3 because my computer is acting silly.

This story is sounding pretty good!

I'll be waiting for more!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
BeaumontRulz chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
) You get big big hugz and kisses sweetie! Lol you're so gorgeous! *HUGZ* see huge hugs and *KISSES* lol see huge kisses.

I have absolutely no idea why on earth there aren't more reviews on your stories because you are wonderful at writing. Email me whenever you post something new at portkey. I absolutely adore your writing style and what you write. You really do have a wonderful talent for writing and I think I should probably get a portkey account now lol so I remember to check your user name to see if there's anything new.

Lol finally, this was a wonderful story. Fantastically written and a gorgeous little story to lift the spirits of those who aren't feeling wonderful this Christmas. You've reminded me that we really should cherish our family and friends. Lol I'll stop being an anti-social bitch just at this time of year to tell my family how much I love them. I like to say God Bless and have a very very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

So, again, huge *HUGZ* and *KISSES* lol and email me sometime. I'd like to hear how you're doing.

Lol your greatest fan;

BeaumontRulz - The wonderful Alex! lol P
Rebel Energy chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
it is a really nice fic so keep it up!
BeaumontRulz chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
*sighs happily* lol I needed that. Absolutely fabulous. )

Alex
Cleared chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
so beautiful and charmingly romantic. Can't wait to read the chapter about their lil holiday get-together :) keep writing!
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
*sighs* poor, poor Harry. Lol absolutely fabulous sweetie. . I've already read it... so... um you rock, this rocks and party on! lol

Alex