Reviews for Scarred vs Not Scarred: A Game of Shuriken Tag
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 1/14
Very playful with a touch of seriousness. Nice job of balancing tone. It was a very nice moment between our favorite group of shinobi. :)
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I really liked this. Very nice! What a sweet little story!
Juniperbreezie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Cute Fic.
doodlelover chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
:0) Made me smile lots. Thanks so much!
siriuscanid chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Wow, nice story : )
shogi chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
LOL Ninja shuriken tag... sounds exciting! I'd, of course, be dead within the first few seconds but hey! It's definitely a cool game!

Awesome story! I'm sad that it's a one-shot but it's exceptionally well written, so I'm not too sad. :D
Ashcat chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This was a really neat story! it is an interesting take on friendship and relationships :) I really enjoyed it!
Micayasha chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I really liked it - very cute. But I think you made a little error near the end: it says 'Kakashi's face brightened into a beatific grin...' But I don't recall him ever taking his mask off. Or was I not reading carefully enough...?

(Also, it's spelt beautific.)
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
AHAHA! This was glorious! It was funny and clever and adorable and I loved it! Really awesome story!
PaperDragonfly chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it (dies from cuteness and fluff)

this story is the BEST!
Bcat chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
amazing! thank you
Zuriyan chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
This is brilliant! I loved it. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
happychica chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Bizarrley amusing, keep it up!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Yeah!KakaIru goodness!
ano chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Well...

I absolutley adore all your stories. I'm reviewing this one because I'm lazy. Those stories about genma and Rai-chan...I love the slug one. And this one. And all of them. I love how you write about characters with a small role, because there is so much room for imagination. I enjoy reading about their everyday life...drinking, playing tag...wearing high heels. :) It's so cool how you show the relationship between the characters. I love the romance of gen/rai and kaka/iru and the friendship between the couples. It's just too cute. You're an amazing writer. And you know people. The psychology of each character is great. And that they are mostly oneshots, but they can be interconnectable...like just segments out of their lives. I hope you will write more! I'll probably check back like everyday.

Well...just keep up the good work! This is amazing!

-Nonoka