Reviews for Insatiable
StellaGoddess chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh my gosh I felt like crying after this. *SOB* Really pulls at the heart strings. I really love this, and I'll more than likely read it again, but I think I really will start crying. And the way you were describing everything was so awesome. TAT. I've got to learn to write like this...Just so so so cool. :D
ChaosRocket chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.

Your story is now part of Versatile, a C2 for in-character, canon compliant, well-written Thiefshipping!

Thanks for sharing such a great story!
Individually Packaged chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Absolutely beautiful. Your writing style is gorgeous!
The Heart's Notebook chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Sexy, hot, luv it!
Ninja-edit chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Simple yet sweet. I like it a lot
Ninjabelle chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Great story, even before I had an account here I already loved this so I'm really glad I found it again and I'm totally faving this! keep up the great work.
picatso chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Awesome story
KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Simple, sensual, sexy...

Kinda heated yet elagant, I love it!

This is slowly becoming one of my favourite ships. :)

Great description, and I LOVE the end!

xWithLoveFromKhaosKittyx
FreshFish chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Oh wow, I really loved this one. Just.. wow.
Ke-C chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I must say that this was very very good. I loved the ending twist, and something so short, you made it very worthwhile.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
M... I would like to see the sequel, please. Where is it ?
Nikki chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Too short... .
sk chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
This is SUCH a COOL story! I love citronshipping!
Zuriyan chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
M... *wipes away drool* I so felt this way when I was with my first serious boyfriend. Ah... the memories that this story brings to me.

Anyway, a brilliantly sexy and insightful fic my dear, wonderous!
ashley.ellie chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
There's, like, one word that instantly popped into my mind after I read this.

'Delicious.'

Yes, delicious :D It was so... wow! I like this way better than too-descriptive lemon/lime/whatever stuff. Oh, and your writing is superb :) I didn't see one type-o, I just ate up all the gorgeous descriptions, including the way they're both linked... like the scars on Malik's back and everything... It was so deep! All in all, great work :)