Reviews for A Letter From Home
RealityDidMeIn chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Aww... I imagine it's a good thing they aren't limited to standard envelopes. Could you imagine?
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
:D That was so cute! I only wise we got to see the whole letter. I loved Pippin's contribution to it. Butterbur's conversation with him was lovely too.
Timeristic chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
3 that was so fluffy
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Nice one :)
Nikikeya chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
O_O Well darn... The Christmas Spirit can even effect that old windbag Butterbur... (I always hated Butterbur, both in the book and the Movies... And Aragorn had no love for him either.)

This was a very cute scene, though I am sorry Aragorn never got to finish the letter...
miladyRanger chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
You are AMAZING!

That's about all I can say. Wow. I just wanted to tell you how much I love your work. I really love all of your tales, most especially Quarantined and its sequels. So much that I can't tell you just how much.

This is just so fluffy and honest, it made me cry the first time I read it. Re-reading it for the 1000th time today hasn't lessened any of its potency and charm. I really wish I could write like this... Don't give up on this AU series! Please! It is, quite possibly, the best realm of fanfic I've ever read.
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
love it. as with all your stories it's amazingly well written and altogether very enjoyable...(i wonder why i read this one in august?) :)
Emily chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
'"A letter from your family?" Butterbur asked, warmed to see a rare smile on the Ranger's face.'

What a wonderful line! For some reason, that sentence really touched me.

What a cute letter. : )
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow...at the end of this little ficlet, I discovered tears in my eyes. Simply beautiful and beautifully simple.
andaere chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
AWW. This is so, so adorable. I like the format of it, with most of the story being Aragorn reading the letter. The part with Pippin's writing was adorable. And I can emphasize, because my name also has eight letters in it.

I really, really loved the part where Aragorn (in a way) says that the hobbits are part of his family. :)
mintchip74 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
aw. I olove these fluffy stories! little pippin is so cute.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Aw... how cute -

Write some more fics in the Quarantined universe soon!
smalldiver chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Aw! I love the image of Aragorn reading a letter by the fire from his family!

I'd love to see a story about Merry 'teaching' Aragorn things, and maybe actually teaching him something unexpectedly!
Aelaer chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Aw! Anything from the 'Quarentined' universe really moves me. This is making me teary-eyed... very moving. I really liked it, short as it was.

I bet Aragorn is so much happier in this universe. My poor ranger suffers so much-

Aragorn: Not that *you* mind.

Huh? *innocent* How could you say such a thing? I hate to see you suffer just as much Janet hates to see Frodo sick!

Aragorn: *raises eyebrow*

*grins* Well, my lovely authoress, very nice, very nice... good break from homework Now back to it.
Neo Rothmore chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
good did as well as ever. It's wonderful to hear your stories, keep writing and merry Christmas!