Reviews for Perfection
PushingLeePace'sDaisies chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
That was the most wonderful and magical LeeTen fanfic I have ever read in my life (and I have read a lot). Most of them are short and sweet, rushing everything, but this fanfic was completely different. It was long, and it took it's time. I love how you wrote how Tenten was feeling when she was training herself to her limit, and how much she yearns to be perfect. I understood how she felt in that moment. I'm still like that, trying to perfect everything I do. Even though ninety-nine of her needles penetrated the targets perfectly, all it took was one to bring her down immensely. (And the way you wrote this made such an impact on me. I wish I could write as well as you do.) I am glad you ended up pairing Tenten with Lee. Even though I myself am a huge NejiTen fan, I firmly believe that Tenten and Lee would be make a more compatible and loving couple. Like Lee said in this fanfic, they are alike in so many ways. They understand how it feels to train your heart out, to try and prove others (in this case Neji) wrong. I also failed to mention how amazing you wrote the two of them. I always knew Tenten wanted to prove people wrong; that she is a talented and hardworking shinobi. People often associate Tenten the way Neji did: as a dropout. No one worth mentioning, useless, etc. But even with the short screen time she has had on Naruto it is obvious how passionate she is and how exceptional she truly is. Like Lee! And I know I am getting off track here but to put it simply; this fanfic of yours is absolute perfection and I did NOT want it to end. You write so well! And the ending was so romantic! () You should defiantly consider writing more LeeTen in the future! You're an amazing writer! (I hope you don't find the length of my review annoying! I may have gotten a little carried away cx)
xoxoxoxoxox chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Aww! Cute! TT

Love this, Lee and Tenten are so cute together! Awesome story!
Akumei chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Aw, what a cute, well-written story
Eddi chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
very good oneshot
Mai Takeru chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Really beautiful... Thank you, there's not too many fanfics about this pairing, and your was especially lovely!
InvaderWeb chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Ah, I thought this was lovely! I am surprised you went through so many possible pairings but I am glad that you decided on what you thought was best! Great job and I hope to see more work from you!
HomyGurl2000 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
BANGIN STORY! i luv lee and leeten! WOO! GO LEETEN! (FANGURL)

My fav couples gotta be:

LeeTen

NejiSaku(its iight)

KibaIno

BOO NEJITEN! :P
pikachu101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
That was so cool!OMG, I love this pairing! That was really emotional and logical. Way 2 go!
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This is amazingly written! And here I was thinking that the only pairing that had awesome stories with Tenten is Tenten/Neji. (Not much of a fan of it myself because I want Neji XD) But this is SO GREAT! I love it. They both seem so in character and having Gai pop in...wipes away a tear That was perfect. Great job! This is going on my fav.!
Tickle Me Emo chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
it's good! i like it! i hope u update soon!

-sakora!
Andrea Stein chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
You might notice that I've already reviewed, but I don't think my first review did this justice. This really is the BEST LeeTen fic I've ever read. Before I read this, I didn't even consider the possibility of this pairing. I mean, LeeTen would have killed my two (former) favorites: NejiTen and LeeSaku.

Since I've read this, though, LeeTen not only makes sense, it's actually become my favorite Naruto pairing. I've actually read this more than once, because it's that good. And it gets me every time. So, thanks for writing it! _
JennBug chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wow! That was so romantic! I used to like Lee and Sakura best, but now I'm hooked on Lee and Tenten-even though you made her kind of psycho! I agree that Neji's an ass. All in all, this was a wonderful story! ;-)
Glimia chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aww, thats so cute. Very nice. now I have to watch that one episode with Lee and Tenten, which means I have to get off the comp...thanx...
Heatman1991 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Hah now thats a good Lee/Ten fic right here. Cant help but like this couple. Also cant help but like Rock Lee because hes a Bruce Lee rip off(in me and my friend opinion).
Lilina chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Yay, great fic, I love the Lee x Tenten pairing Lee just looks so cute, paired up with TenTen-chan D

It would be wonderful if they really got together, and became a canon pairing, instead of the hinted NejiTen . LeeTen is like, my favourite pairing, after NejiHina (Please don't barf on me :P).