Reviews for Intermezzo
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
Excellent entertainment, would love more of tbis tale
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Well worth the read but I wish there were more of it. I very much believe that Sirius would've left Hermione something in his will but how much I can't realy say.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Ohyeah, it needs to continue! The couples first kiss and Filtch's firing make it worth reading. Not to mention Ron seems to've pulled his head out of his arse.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
It's definitely worth continuing.
LWJ2 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Very enjoyable story, it has a lot of possibilities. I do hope you pick it back up.
michaeldavidgeng chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
very good
Araytigre chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
It's too bad that you weren't able to continue this story line, as it has a lot of promise. It would have been fun to see were you would have gone with Harry's "Protector" status, and what abilities he may have gained with it. Thank You. TTFN
1529 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I suspect that this story is at least on extended hiatus and more likely, abandoned...but I would enjoy reading more of it. While I read most anything that is HHR, you are one of the best authors on the site for consistent quality in your stories (imo). Thanks.
The Hermit chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
The word 'of' in this line is the incorrect word:: I should of given them to you earlier:: the word you should 'have' used is 'have'. For someone who writes so well this little piece of baddly spoken English should not be used.
noreenklose chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
I am really enjoying this story. . . but it looks like you aren't going to continue it. That's a pity, 'cause it has started out so well, and I would love for you to finish it.

Keep on writing!

Noreen
raven spotter chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Well worth the wait but please don't make us wait for the next chapter
dpeterso chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Interesting. A good start, however with no update in 4 years I assume you have decided to let the story die. That's to bad, I enjoyed reading several of your stories.
starboy454 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
ihope you finsh this story
Mark Heffron chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I have just finished reading that the next chapter would be update quicker than this one, but it has taken a lot longer.

Please update soon as I can't wait to read what Harry does to Hermione's wonderful body.

-Mark (Plymouth)
xBloodSplatter chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Its been so long what happened here? Good chapter, good story.