Reviews for Nova
Fragments of the World chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Wow! I like where this is going...:D
Fragments of the World chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Oh, I was just guessing at my last review...
I couldn't find the 'Complete' status at Shooting Star...
Maybe my eyes are malfunctioning. DX
Anyway thanks for writing a sequel, even if my thanks are 6 years late. lol
Jambee chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Touching story of Vader starting to care for Luke. Luke is 18, Vader still has his masked on. Luke is held hostage by the Alliance.
T. Alana M chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
You must update this! :D
CloudyDream chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
This was great :) Really, I'm speechless.
the pianist 123 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Cool
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
You have to keep writing this you can't just stop!
Alice Hell chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Yeah the sequel! It's really good! Thank you!
Kilana89 chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
I love this story, I hope you keep up the good work!
Irene Sharda chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Awww! Come on, You have to finish this! Have you finished or updated on another site? Let me know cause I really like this one, You always do a great job!
WindStar chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Wonderful story, I really wish you would continue it because you have a fantastic plot here. You really do have some of the best star wars stories I've ever read before, and your skill at bringing everything together in the end is definitely something to be proud of. I really hope that you'll update this eventually, because I'm intrigued on how this will pan out.

All the best.
Jelp chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
Ooo. Very interesting! I can kind of see where you might have Luke actually destroy the Death Star and the Emperor in one fell swoop! That would be wonderful. :)

And it's kind of funny how poor Biggs has to keep interrupting Luke and Leia. Poor guy is in such a bad situation trying to keep his best friend from ending up with his (unknown) twin sister.

Loving this! Hoping that you get inspiration and decide to update this again. Jelp
Fan-Tasticly-Lame chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
Oh man! I LOVE this story! It's amazing! I love the idea of the Alliance being antagonistic to Luke! Aww poor Luke! 3
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
Oh Sith, please don't tell me this is it T-T

I really really love the story so far and you would make my day, ah, my whole month, by uploading another chapter xD

Keep up the great work,

Yumi
Cabochon chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
Gah...three years... Should I hope this will update? It was a great story anyway.