Reviews for My Bitten Heart
The Friendless chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I noticed over the years that I always come back to read this. There's something really special about this story; I couldn't tell you how I feel, just that I feel A LOT. Your writing is very powerful.
Darth Gin chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
LOVE it This story is sooooooooo heartbreakingly beautiful. And may I have your permission to translate it into Chinese and share it with other SW fans? I'll definitely credit you as the author and the original link will be posted of you in advance!
Red Blaze 16 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Wow...just wow.
KaelinaLovesLomaris chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Oh man... I've read this a couple of times now, and it never fails to make my heart break. But it's so beautiful. It's not often fanfic authors can get away with killing off main characters at the end of a story like this, but you do. Vader's decision to stay with Luke... oh my heart! /3
SphinxScribe chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
So beautiful! Thanks for this!
bronwe-iris chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow. You're such a talented writer. I love the poetic-ness of this, it's written so lovely. And having it told from the point of view of Vader's personal aide? That's really clever! and unique. The whole thing broke my heart into a billion pieces, but I absolutely adored the story. :')
Jambee chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Touching and powerful. 5245
Ellory chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I love stories where Anakin is redeemed. Well done.
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was so intensely moving, and uniquely told via the aide. Masterful, just like all your fics.
Ayy Kaim chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I...don't cry at fanfiction often. Not unless I'm staring at a ceiling light and I happen to be in a sappy mood.

I cried at this one. In medium light. When I was ready to kill my sister for being annoying. I decided to read fanfiction. I found this. I was crying like a baby for the next few minutes. Oh my goodness.

My favorite one shot changes a lot. A lot, a lot, a LOT. I have a list of about fifty favorite oneshots. If I had to rank them, this would probably make the first slot.

May the Force be with you, Mina1

-Ayy.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
The first time I read "Misha" I thought of Misha Collins, so at first I thought the character was male.

But, seriously. Whoa. That was so beautiful and so well written.

Amazing job!
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Beautiful piece of story.
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
damn it. I didn't believe you when you said that tissues are needed, but as usual, the author is right P jeez this was heart-breaking...
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That was a sad one, but it was gentle... that poodo Xizor.
jainasolo101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I am literally crying right now! tThis is so sad, yet so wonderful at the same time. I've read all of the Luke Skywalker/Darth Vader fanfictions on every website, and this is problably my favorite.

WRITE MORE!