Reviews for My Bitten Heart
bronweiris chapter 1 . 1/29
Wow. You're such a talented writer. I love the poetic-ness of this, it's written so lovely. And having it told from the point of view of Vader's personal aide? That's really clever! and unique. The whole thing broke my heart into a billion pieces, but I absolutely adored the story. :')
Jambee chapter 1 . 1/26
Touching and powerful. 5245
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 1/10
I love stories where Anakin is redeemed. Well done.
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was so intensely moving, and uniquely told via the aide. Masterful, just like all your fics.
Ayy Kaim chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I...don't cry at fanfiction often. Not unless I'm staring at a ceiling light and I happen to be in a sappy mood.

I cried at this one. In medium light. When I was ready to kill my sister for being annoying. I decided to read fanfiction. I found this. I was crying like a baby for the next few minutes. Oh my goodness.

My favorite one shot changes a lot. A lot, a lot, a LOT. I have a list of about fifty favorite oneshots. If I had to rank them, this would probably make the first slot.

May the Force be with you, Mina1

-Ayy.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
The first time I read "Misha" I thought of Misha Collins, so at first I thought the character was male.

But, seriously. Whoa. That was so beautiful and so well written.

Amazing job!
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Beautiful piece of story.
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
damn it. I didn't believe you when you said that tissues are needed, but as usual, the author is right P jeez this was heart-breaking...
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That was a sad one, but it was gentle... that poodo Xizor.
jainasolo101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I am literally crying right now! tThis is so sad, yet so wonderful at the same time. I've read all of the Luke Skywalker/Darth Vader fanfictions on every website, and this is problably my favorite.

WRITE MORE!
Anara Skywalker chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
this is such an incredible story! it is so powerful and sad. your OC was the perfect narrator.
ILDV chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Wonderful Snif..
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
So bittersweet. And perfect.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
liz chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
My god, that was fantastically written - a real joy to read. Thanks for such a wonderful, sad story - which was also very exciting!

Liz
Devi11 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Now that I found this fic here on I can tell you that I love it to bits. Excellent!