Reviews for Downward to Darkness
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
There were so many things I liked in this , I couldn't begin to list them all- I would almost be copying the whole thing! A lie would have been less painful...falling and Falling...hand it to him... It was just great!
Major Session chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is how the movie should have ended.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was awesome! Great job!
RevieWriter chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
perfect
Coriandergirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Haha, I just wanted to share my quirky experience with this story. I have my music player on randomize. At the beginning, I was listening to Avril Lavigne's I Always Get What I Want, which has the repeated lyric "She's lost inside, lost inside." Then, just as I finished the fic, it changed to Jimmy Cliff's I Can See Clearly Now, which also has a repeated lyric, this being "It's gonna be a bright, Sunshiny day." It was just so fitting, I had to share. And now Frou Frou's version of I Need A Hero. Ha.

Toodles for now!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Great one-shot! :)
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Very good. I liked it.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Poor Luke... I'm guessing chiewe, leia, and Lando all ready left Besbin and so Leia couldn't hear Luke's mental pleas... Falling can be a quiet thing can't it?
ILDV chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Good.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Aw, now that's angsty. I don't really like the ending. It doesn't feel positive, but more like "Falling" is purposely capitalized, if you get what I mean...The beginning pulled me in with its realization of how unpleasant the atmosphere of Bespin must be and how indeed when something that terrible happens you really don't want to remember it, and sometimes can't.
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I absolutely LOVED this story. I've completely lost my place in the other one of yourse I'm reading, "Equally Cursed and Blessed," so I decided to see what else you have written. '"I let go?" "Indeed you did, my son."' That was a great part.
melinda chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
free fall free fall all through life if you love me then let go of me i won't be held down by who i used to be
Wolfgirl13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Hmm... Very very good! I love how you phrase things!
Star Girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Barbossa'sApples chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
wow that was awesome. this is a oneshot, then? well if it is, that sucks! but great job your writing is very visual which appeals to me.

nice.