Reviews for Mission: Freak Out Kakashi
Guest chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
Are going to are more?
FairywthaTail chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Please update soon I'm dying to know what happens next
Empress Enya chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
I love your story. Are you writing more chapters? If you are I can't wait to read more. Please don't give up on it because it's really good.
Rinerra-Kosuke chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
Next chapter?! Dx
Das Machmobil chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Great news! The plagiarist who stole your stories is gone!
Princess Skye Jewel chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is a brilliant story

But, I am afraid to tell you that someone copied your work, and even claimed it as his. I will give him a hundred-word lashes per chapter, keeping in mind that I shall not 's sad you didn't finish a story, but what you write was long, and just as complete to me as a completed story.
Amber Silverwood chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
Yo! Really like it! Please update soon!
Dear U. x .U chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
WHOA WHOA WHOA! Hold up! Is this epic story on a HIATUS? ( the mention of it makes me cry ) THIS STORY IS WAY TOO AWESOME! Get yo butt up from your chair and update!...please? Seriously I'm lovin this story but i dunno how I would react if it's the typical 'I used to love Rin but she died cause' of me' So far, I'm loving the FLUFF! Although I have to say, Sakura says 'I love you" way too much. Mind toning that down a bit? xD Well I hope you update soon! ()

-Dear, Dear ( 'Θ' )
Das Machmobil chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I flamed the son of a bitch who stole the first four chapters of this story, and I will flame the thief some more.
Das Machmobil chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I'm not a fan of Kakasaku, but I am a fan of this story. You have a way with words Melissa.
Kisho101 chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
I hope you finish the story! It's really great! :D
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
U_U this is turning so serious! I love it! I just hplope you could update u_u
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
I can't imagine sakura asking to learn icha icha tactics hhahah. Nice chapter!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
That was funny too! He began to drown haha
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 9 . 8/21/2012