Reviews for Secret Santas
IRegretAllMyOldUsernames chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
THAT IS JUST SO DAMN ADORABLE!

SQUEE!
raiu9 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Aww, that was so sweet. I'm glad Erik was so optimistic about meeting his Secret Santa, I know I would be. NIce and sweet and to the point. Very lovely and very well done!

~x
Sage347 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Agh. Damn you for the fluffy overload; I'm gonna get diabetes from this thing.

I got a kick out of "What the hell!", lulz. Because I'm just picturing it actually happening and the image it brings is HYSTERICAL.

Seriously.

The ending was a bit... sappy... but all in all, well done. Heh.
Serpina Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Cute idea. Having never read any of your stories I suspected Meg from the start for two reasons: 1) Christine had plans and 2) you spoke of Meg fondly when we was mentioned throughout the story, as if she is your favorite character. I’m an E/C and R/C writer myself, but this was a fun one-shot to read even though I am not fond of the pairing. Watch out for repeated words and phrases in your sentences. For example: "In the alcove of his study stood a Christmas tree that went to the ceiling of his ceiling." Other than that, great little fic.
Marvelous Mad Madam Mimzy chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Aw! That is so cute! So fluffy! I love this!
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Well, I'm an Erik/Christine shipper, but this was cute.
Tinuel chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Ah! How did I miss this on Christmas?

I'm so upset i've read it late! ;-;

Still, I absolutely loved it. I dont know where you get all your amazing ideas, but you're def. one of my favorite authors when I need some Phantomy goodness ;)

Your own dedicated, obsessive reader,

~Tinuel
Belle Danseur chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Ahh, l'amour remplit air! Seulement dans mes rêves…
Helden chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
AH THE FLUFF

i can say it was original and..cute

cheers,

Caroline Butler
DRUNKEN LANDLORD chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Aw I want to bake cookies now XD, this was so great and will make me smile for the rest of the week
Artzee chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
As with all of your storys, this one was just a freakin' bundle of awesomely fuzzy fluffiness. BRILLIANT.

Your humble artisan,

Artzee
KatPat chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
that was good but i would still like to say YOU GO TO HELL RAOUL!YOU SON OF A BITCH!FREACKIN' BUTTHEAD YOU GO TO HELL!sorry but i am not very fond of him.
Nameless Waif chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I really liked this. Poor Erik... I imagine he would hate the holidays!

'Tis well-written. It makes me happy.

I've spent most of the night wading through a sea of terrible fanfiction, so this is doubly nice!

God would smite him for kissing Christine? That depends which Testament this god is from. Old, the almighty smiter? Or New, the lets-all-hold-hands-and-sing-and-be-friends god? They do seem very different.

I suppose Jesus would be the enemy of the Devil's Child... Aw. But we all love Lucifer. ...Er, okay, maybe not all of us...

Tomorrow- *checks clock* -no, actually today is Groundhog Day. No school for us! Woo! I'm predicting a shadow. 4/5 of the time he sees it.

I've run out of things to say, so... Yeah. Good luck being a disciple!
Meg Giry the Angel of Dance chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
One word...AW!
Arien Belthil chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
*gasp* I know that it's January (and just the end of the Christmas season too) but this story made me smile! It's so fuzzy and heartwarming that if it were to take physical form I would just give it a squeeze...and I am making no sense, so I end this review with a thumbs-up!