Reviews for The One With The Cheesecake
sexystarwarslover chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
HILARIOUS! LOVE IT This was so awesome and a cracking good read love r cast! Especially Obi Wan as Chandler, Padme as Rachel and Anakin as Joey lol

Btw if you're running low on episodes to use what about the episode "The One with the Lottary" that's one of my favourites
Saved By A Blood Doner chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
This is the most random story I have ever read. But it's halarious! My brother had a laugh attack when he heard Anakins nickname. D
confused chapter 8 . 2/20/2006
um...no comment?
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 8 . 1/2/2006
That's so hilarious...I just saw that episode too, but yours is funnier.
garrettignasia chapter 8 . 12/22/2005
GREAT ENDING!
Artemis Chick chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
I love your story... and cheesecake is so yummy! Yum! I can't blame Padme if she's fond of eating it.
garrettignasia chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
nice! these two are hilarious!
garrettignasia chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
*snort* anakin just doesnt know when enough is enough, does he?

i wouldnt be mad at the waitress if she flipped him off.
garrettignasia chapter 5 . 12/15/2005
BIG DADDY! *rolls on floor* good grief, is that the best name anakin could come up with?
Rhyza chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
I can't blame Padme and Obi Wan... cheesecake is really yummy!
Serena Kenobi chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
HE HE HE HE! *Falls off of table laughing* OW! Remind me not to do that again.. it hurts! Anyways, really funny chapter! That cheesecake does sound yummy... hm *Eyes Obi-Wan and Padme eating it quickly* Let me have some, guys! *grabs a nearby spoon and begins to help them eat it* YUM!
Rhyza chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
Mace is bald... how come he has a hair-dryer? I think he's hair-drying Padme's hair...hehehe!
garrettignasia chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
yoda-tron? hahahaha!
elliott ashes chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
That was another good chapter! Youre probably my favorite star wars author on up the good work!

Um... ideas! "The one where nana dies twice" or "The one with the hypnosis tape."

PS can you please, please, PLEASE bring back the way Yoda used to talk?
For You Blue chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
LOL, your stories are fantastic, I can't wait for more.

[One of my favorites is when they see the video of Monica and Rachel's prom. (Ross with the moe, hee hee)]

Please go on.