Reviews for The One With The Appartment
Pooja Naberrie chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is the same as the friends episode.
Saved By A Blood Doner chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
This was quite funny and very enjoyable. :)
storyshark2005 chapter 5 . 6/9/2006
awseome! haha! i laughed so hard! i also loved the morning guy for some reason. how did you come up with that? genius!

lol, storyshark :D
dragoneyes171986 chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
I don't know who to side with on the weired singing guy.
jennifer chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
hey i like that story, it was based off of a friends episode wasn't it? lol... nice touch though! enjoyed it!
hellishlygood chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
hey i hae just read through all of your FRIENDS adapted ones hahahah they are soo funny! you are soo good! ME & YOU are number 1 friends/starwars fans! it is true email me some time at please bye x
hellishlygood chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
please ADD SOME ORIGINAL STUFF I KNOW THIS STORY OFF BY HEART ALREADY FROM FRIENDS!
hellishlygood chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
HAHA continued with the friends lines i like it but add a bit of original stuff 2! lol phoebe is JARJAR!
hellishlygood chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
HEY. my name is amy and i am number 1 friends fan in the world. Not 2 mention number 1 star wars fan! hahaha! YOU HAVE TAKEN ALL THE EXACT WORDS OF A FRIENDS EPISODE AND PUT THEM IN HERE! I LIKE IT! IT IS GREAT! please continue for friends and for star wars! there is no greater mix!
Rhyza chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
I'm glad the girls got back their apartment... and they actually kissed? Gosh, how daring for Padme and Sabe!

U know, I'm starting to love the characters from the SW prequels... they're so hilarious when you put them in stories like these.. and they have more humor than Luke and the gang...keep it up! Mwah!
elliott ashes chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
That was great. I luv the song at the end
baby blonde chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
you got this from friends didn't ya i love it you did a great job _
Self-Stirring-Cauldron chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
Hilarious. Absolutely. Brilliant. Where do you come up with these things? The only time I ever get something this crazy is if I'm hyped up on sugar.