Reviews for Desperation
Skull Punkr chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
I liked this one. It's different from what I normally read. It gives you a different point of view about Merope and Voldemort. Well, to me it does.
Tweetsie chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
Nice chapter, and like I said in all my other reveiws, I've been really busy, so I didn't have time.
Wilty chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
Oh, sad sad sad sad! But I liked it even though it was sad.
sunny tuesday chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
Wow. I read the entire thing and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very, very powerful. It's always cool to do a story on a character who isn't as popular. Wow. A lot of emotion, for one thing, and a variety of emotions, including love, hate, angst, desire... Loved it! I'm surprised it only got 18 reviews (19 if you add mine)

I was forbiddenlight, but I changed my penname. )
TajM chapter 3 . 12/19/2005

And well thought out!

Great job!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 3 . 12/16/2005

You have a great gift - i love the ideas you had in this.

Truly unique, great job!

knownhiatus chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
The two people she hated the most...good story!
chart888 chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
That was a poignant story. I could really feel Merope's pain. Great job! Hope you'll put more of that feeling into the current stories you're working on. Once again, awesome work!
Romantic Kiss chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
Wow. What a loving mother...
TajM chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
Yikes! Wow... I hope you'll post the third part soon!

I always though that would be quite an intersting topic!

Wilty chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
I really like this fic. Its...different, but I think it is kind of sweet as well. I don't want to spam or anything, but I recently started a fic and it would mean the world to me if you would check it out. :)
knownhiatus chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
O interesting. Update soon!
bandgeek1688 chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
this is an interesting story. I like the way you present Merope as an actual person rather than someone evil..more than someone who just gave birth to Voldemort. I can't wait until the last part!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
amazing.. yes indeed, you DO have a gift for such brilliancy.

Keep up the work, the last part should be awsome!

DarthRoden76 chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Great Job showing a story from Merope's POV...when I read the Half Blood Prince I saw that she was not evil, just a poor, beaten down girl who just wanted love, but choose a poor way to go about having it. I felt so sorry for her and this story only reawakens those feelings of sorrow.

Keep up the good job, and if you have time, please read and review my fanfic "Year One: Abby Black and the Sword of Slytherin" and give me your honest opionion.

May the Force Be With You! -DarthRoden (aka Carl)