Reviews for Prophecy
TheBigOne chapter 31 . 4/20
What does this have to do with *spilling the beans*? Odd title.

My email is at

Now where are my beans for the day?
"Makes a bunch of farting noises* How bout some more beans Mr Taggart! "I'd say you've had enough!"
TheBigOne chapter 31 . 4/20
I would've refused to be blindfolded at all costs and it would either be them that dies or I that die with my pride intact.
TheBigOne chapter 30 . 4/20
OH MY FUCKING GOD! BOROMIR FINALLY LIVES!

FINALLY NOT AN ANTI BORMOIR BASHING FIC!1
whrr.trudy chapter 60 . 2/12
well that was fun, I very much enjoyed your story and all the twists and turns it contained.
whrr.trudy chapter 56 . 2/12
okay, maybe I will forgive Boromir... lol still enjoying the story though :)
whrr.trudy chapter 30 . 2/11
Well I know it's evil of me to say... but die Boromir, your the wrong guy for her! lol any who, enjoying the story thus far.
Random Person chapter 47 . 1/27
FINALLY. I have read thus far and waiting for Maylin and Legolas to get together. I have greatly enjoyed this story. The only problem is it is getting in the way of my school work hahaha... seriously though, I need to get to that. Thank you so much for writing this!
Heatblizzard chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
You were on the right track with landing in Mordor but it seems you are now making this like every other fanfic. I think this and the 2nd chapter are the most unique.
Heatblizzard chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
In other words if you are not going to alter the story then there is no point in having the OC's even be here other then for shits and giggles.

I am not sure if you accept constructive critcism so I will refrain from saying anymore.
Heatblizzard chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
"So if I focused enough," Jaden asked. "I could conjure up a cheese burger right now?"

Mmmmmmmmmm. I would love it if conjouring up stuff was real. Then we all could make food appear! :)

And in the crapshoot you see this if the Valar allow it I don't think it's wrong to *change* the storyline as technically this is you're story even though you are using Tolken's settings as long as somehow there is a final battle.

There are several interesting forum questions about different paths the Fellowship could've taken besides the Gap of Rohan such as crossing over to the sea and take ships which they could follow the elves but instead of The Fellowship continuing west they turn their ships south. The RingWraiths cannot cross water so Frodo would be safe until they reach land probably in the kingdom NW of Gondor which I do not know the name of.

Another option which would take longer would be to take the same route Bilbo Baggins then drop south. Even better would be to risk the Gap of Rohan anyways despite the spies. Saruman would sooner or later have to be dealt with and the Fellowship are armed to the teeth.

Anyways there is a butt load of information for fanfiction to have unique twists and paths.
Heatblizzard chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Yah and some how all the victory shouting didn't wake up every other orc in the countryside?

Now let's go and out-run those orcs," Maylin grined.

"All for one!" Jaden chered.

"And one for all!" the other shouted back.

I find this story a bit Mary Sue though I don't mind it if it's more of Kid in King Arthur's Court as that was a hillarious movie as movies these days think being funny means being naughty which I don't agree at all.
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Killing somebody like that is nothing to joke about if that was you're intention on writing that scene.
Yuki Suou chapter 38 . 2/11/2013
Uh i abs0lutely L0VE batm0bile!
And 'ro and 'dan too
Yuki Suou chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
G00d sea turtles!i l0ve ch0co
off to la-la land
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I'm a little confused, but it seems pretty good so far.