Reviews for Prophecy
HeartofIce0000 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
I think this story is pretty good and could be amazing but I don't like what you've done with the characters. I feel like you've made Leigh and Mahlon the only ones with intelligence or purpose and the others are just comedic relief. You don't really give Jack or Jaden positive qualities, they're just sort of always clueless.
LilactheDryad chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
Leigh and Boromir and Maylin and Legolas? Does thet mean Boromir lives! I love it when he does that!
LilactheDryad chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Geez! First chapter and you're already violently murdering your own OCs!
DragonQueen713 chapter 6 . 4/14/2016
My favorite part of this story is my name is Leigh too.
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 60 . 12/2/2015
This story is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY COMPLETELY UTTERLY AWESOMELY AMAZINGLY COOLY WOWINGLY CATASTROPHICALLY SURPRISINGLY UNBELIEVABLY UNIMAGINABLY INCONCEVABLY EPICLY ADDICTINGLY UNPUTDOWNABLE! You are so talented! I will follow your work FOREVER! Loving this story unconditionally,
-Jayla Fire Gal
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
This story is superb so far, there are very few fanfics I feel that grab a reader quite like a real novel. But this one manages to do that. Well done.
TheBigOne chapter 31 . 4/20/2014
What does this have to do with *spilling the beans*? Odd title.

My email is at

Now where are my beans for the day?
"Makes a bunch of farting noises* How bout some more beans Mr Taggart! "I'd say you've had enough!"
TheBigOne chapter 31 . 4/20/2014
I would've refused to be blindfolded at all costs and it would either be them that dies or I that die with my pride intact.
TheBigOne chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
OH MY FUCKING GOD! BOROMIR FINALLY LIVES!

FINALLY NOT AN ANTI BORMOIR BASHING FIC!1
whrr.trudy chapter 60 . 2/12/2014
well that was fun, I very much enjoyed your story and all the twists and turns it contained.
whrr.trudy chapter 56 . 2/12/2014
okay, maybe I will forgive Boromir... lol still enjoying the story though :)
whrr.trudy chapter 30 . 2/11/2014
Well I know it's evil of me to say... but die Boromir, your the wrong guy for her! lol any who, enjoying the story thus far.
Random Person chapter 47 . 1/27/2014
FINALLY. I have read thus far and waiting for Maylin and Legolas to get together. I have greatly enjoyed this story. The only problem is it is getting in the way of my school work hahaha... seriously though, I need to get to that. Thank you so much for writing this!
Heatblizzard chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
You were on the right track with landing in Mordor but it seems you are now making this like every other fanfic. I think this and the 2nd chapter are the most unique.
Heatblizzard chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
In other words if you are not going to alter the story then there is no point in having the OC's even be here other then for shits and giggles.

I am not sure if you accept constructive critcism so I will refrain from saying anymore.