Reviews for Tattered Wings
rini chapter 3 . 11/15
Your story it's amazing.i'm so sad but i loved
moopad chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
(TT) Soo sad. Beautifully done .

aniluja chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Oh my God i cried my eyes out while reading the last chapter, what a sad but really great story, you did a wonderful job. And yuuri writing in his journal, it was so sad ( But really, thanks for sharing, it is a really beautiful fic n_n
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
Man! That was so sad. Oh, but it was really good. I loved it and that wolfram also had a happy ending.
minoki chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
aw so sad eally nice though
Fiction C9 chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Your sentences are way too long.
Joice a.k.a. Europa chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
This story is so beautiful and very well written!
Janelily chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Oh I cried so much while reading this.

It's sad with a hopeful future.

Thanks for sharing.
alkefjd chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
man, this is so depressing! So... but good.
ChristabelRose chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Loved it! One of the best KKM fics I've read!
littleladygoldie chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was so sad… I really love sad stories like these… what I like the best about the story is the fact that Yuri kept writing to Wolfram in his journal and call me corny or melodramatic but I loved it when Yuri wrote down: Wolfram, is it okay to love you? Is it okay to wait for you? Will you wait for me again? I want to meet you again when I die… it’s totally heart-breaking… great story…
tsubasa05 chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
oh you are so good at making people cry! wolfram is dead! oh my god - where the hell the tisue is?
Tenshi no Nanimo chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Nice ending, but it still made me cry..
2L chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
omg...this is so touching..very sad!*sobs*I LOVE IT!Although it made me cry non stop from the part where Wolfram died...good story!
Tiamat Atardecer chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
This was so sad, but beautiful in the end. It's so sad when that happens, not being able to see how much you care about someone, until they are get so used to their presence that you think they will stay by your side forever...

This story was really beautiful. The way you portrayed their feelings and least in the end they managed to move on so now also Wolfram's soul can rest in piece.

Great story.