Reviews for Trapped in Hell
Aurelia99 chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Poor John :-)
He looked cute in my head, though...

Lovely story!
Sachita chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hahahaha! Oh wow, I adore your stories- you had me sitting in front of the computer, laughing like mad. Good thing no one heard me (-; Just the thought of Sheppard in those pyjamas :D :D And no, he probably wasn't imagining the gleam :P I loved this story! Wonderfully-done and thank you so much for the laugh- you brightened up my day!

-Sachita
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
ROFL! You are very very evil :P
Cainwen the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I wish I could convey accurately the way I am rolling around on the floor and holding my aching ribs after reading this. It is absolute perfection. Thank you!
Viresse430 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Thanks for brightening my horribly horrible day! I giggled so much...like a school girl..I'm gonna go put on my pink pajamas now.
stargategirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
OMG! That was to funny! ROFL! I loved it! You have to write a sequel! ;D
Sepik chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
XD! THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
Susan the Tartan Turtle chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Sheppard/Joe Flanigan in ladies pink pyjamas/pajamas is a interesting thought. They would be short and snug - mmhh, my polluted little mind is enjoying the thought. Good story, you have an adequate amount of sarcasm, Dr Z stirring up trouble and smug Rodney.
Shakia chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS! XD I don't think I've laughed so hard in a story before, this was SO brilliant! ROFL! Totally going on my favorites XD Awesome job XPXPPXPX Poor, poor John...Heehee XP
Seanait chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
OMG! you are truly evil.. and its great! i got a kick out of this amusing story! i shall be off to the quest!

tally-ho!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I figured I'd leave more feedback. I especially loved Zelenka's deliberately inflaming the situation between Rodney and Carson. He's an evil little Czech... :-)
fififolle chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
LOL That was very, very funny! Everything! The fact he now does have his own PJ's, everyone using funny words, the newbies, the Wrong Trousers LOL, Shep teasing Rodney about the air, the whole Cadman/Beckett thing, and Radek enjoying it LOL, Poor John, it was so good! Very, very funny. More like this anytime!
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Loved it, couldn't stop laughing.
Trialia chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Adorable. _ I miss my kitty. I'm away from home. She's black and white too.
ga unicorn chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This was terrific, as always! I knew the poor man was wearing some woman's pjs, but it was worse than I had imagined. And when you started the "Who's on first" dialogue, I nearly choked to death on my Mt Dew.

Your take on Sheppard's sarcasm, and his and McKay's interaction was right on. I always look forward to your stories.