Reviews for Harry who?
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Hello, I really like your story and can't wait for you to up date it, also what will Harry do if he can't remember his name? Just curious...

Cursed-Immortal-Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I like the idea and the fanfiction thus far. Please continue.
book-worm9008 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Really a clif hanging, I like it you should write more! so update!
shampoo147 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
It seems lke it will be quite intresting. I would really like it if you come with the next chapter soon.
TomFeltonLuvah chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Good story so far :] Please update !

Try reading my story sometime too anyone? Its called 'Confessions of a Dying Heart'. Its a Draco/Hermione fic.
rimera chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
sO... When are you going to update? And I mean it! I gotta know what happens next, and it's summer time, so you have no excuse! If you have time to badger me about not e-mailing you, then you have time to update these stories! (sound familiar? maybe in a reverse sort of way?) I love you!
Nora D chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Hey, this really si very different from the run of the mill time travel fics! I can't wait for you to update. Will Harry remember things like his age? Or will they have to guess? And what about his classwork? Will he remember his spells?
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This seems cool. Is Harry going to be staying in the Marauders time or is he going to go back?

Write more!

coolgirlc chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
update soon!- ciara

hehehehe harry in his dad's time. freaky!- jamie, who is the evil twin of ciara.
yipes chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
more soon please
QueenCate chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Good story so far, but the centered text makes it kinda hard to read. Maybe you could just leave it at the normal alignment?
luthien-yavetil chapter 1 . 12/10/2005